GT @ NCSU

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I haven't seen our offense flow that well since Pastner's first year. 17 assists and only 5 3pt attempts. Incredible pass by Jose at the end.

Still should've lost though. That was some horrendous FT shooting down the stretch. We were so bad at shooting FT's down the stretch, we couldn't even miss one on purpose and it almost cost is the game too.

GTG768B

Jolly Good Fellow
Glad that last shot didn't go in. Great road win, though. NCS kept fighting back, and we made the plays needed to stay out front. Great pass by Jose.

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck
Will definitely need to work on free throws after running laps. We missed more as they got tired. I recall during the Price years, we shot almost 100% from the FT line in the last 5 minutes of the game.

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
Great win.

Amazing how coaches making millions of don’t understand end game strategy. Up by 1 with 1 second left you should always miss the FT
Most times it seems shooters don't do too well @ purposely missing. Banks is not great at the line & coulda easily airballed it.

Ramblingon

Ramblin' Wreck
Great win at NC St, their senior night and they're shooting for the big dance. One of the better Tech games I've seen in a long time, and with both big men dominating. Good playing on both sides making fun to watch. Won with only one three-pointer, and it was from Wright. This all bodes well for next season.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Worst thing about this season has been the haters. This is clearly improvement. If we win at least one ACC tournament game I'd be fine with us playing in a pay to play tournament. We seem to be getting more and more chemistry as we keep playing

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
We did enough good things to overcome our mistakes. Wright & Moore both played really well for the most part. Was really happy to see we cleaned up the turnovers & second chances (for them) in the second half. Something was said/heard/taken to heart in the locker room. If you would have said DeVoe would only have 5 pts I wouldn’t have given us much of a chance.

Does that lock us in at 10th seed for the tourney?

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Man what a game.

Banks was an absolute monster. 19-9 on perfect shooting, 3 assists, and 5 blocks.
Moses played great as well, and I think he'll be the biggest beneficiary next year of Jose and Devoe getting another year of experience. He just has to keep in mind that dunks will get him on ESPN. Lots and lots of dunks.
Jose and Devoe both played pretty well even though they weren't scoring great. They may not have scored Moses's 18 but they probably made the play that led to about 14 of them.
Moore was solid as well.

Also of the 200 minutes available, those 5 played 190. Desperately need some depth, but at this point, ride or die with them. They can rest after the next loss.

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
We did enough good things to overcome our mistakes. Wright & Moore both played really well for the most part. Was really happy to see we cleaned up the turnovers & second chances (for them) in the second half. Something was said/heard/taken to heart in the locker room. If you would have said DeVoe would only have 5 pts I wouldn’t have given us much of a chance.

Does that lock us in at 10th seed for the tourney?
I think Miami would get the 10 if they win at VT on Saturday since they beat us head-to-head. If they lose, we should be 10

I haven't seen our offense flow that well since Pastner's first year. 17 assists and only 5 3pt attempts. Incredible pass by Jose at the end.

Still should've lost though. That was some horrendous FT shooting down the stretch. We were so bad at shooting FT's down the stretch, we couldn't even miss one on purpose and it almost cost is the game too.
Should have won by a wider margin. When this team ever hits on all gears they can play with almost anyone. We are seeing the last two games when players play with confidence and know their roles. Moses is making huge strides and is Devoe. This is a game we lose two weeks ago. We won in a place that is usually a house of horrors for us historically. We won on a game winner.