GT @ NCSU

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
we have one of the youngest coaches in the acc. we have one of the youngest teams in the acc. we ve had a load of bad pub with both the m/w programs. that does not help.

cpj is 30 years younger than cmk . we are not going to be duke in 5 years let alone 3. give the guy a chance.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Not missing the FT doesn't bother me as much as some only because i've seen players try to purposely miss and then miss the rim completely which then allows the throw in from the baseline.

I do think someone should have guarded the thrower -it forces them to throw the ball with a higher trajectory - which often leads to a shorter distance throw and gives the defense more time to react.

I agree completely with the rebounding. That is the single biggest weakness of this team. They went 1-16-1 in terms of wining the rebounding battle against ACC teams.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Not missing the FT doesn't bother me as much as some only because i've seen players try to purposely miss and then miss the rim completely which then allows the throw in from the baseline.

I do think someone should have guarded the thrower -it forces them to throw the ball with a higher trajectory - which often leads to a shorter distance throw and gives the defense more time to react.

I agree completely with the rebounding. That is the single biggest weakness of this team. They went 1-16-1 in terms of wining the rebounding battle against ACC teams.

Red,
Its a lot easier to improve a coach on learning simple odds than improving 7-8 guys playing DEF and then rebounding correctly..