GT Hoops General Topics

slugboy

Staff member
I can't view posted tweets anymore. All I see is a little twitter bird. Is there a place in my profile to allow this or disallow it?

Help!
[Star Trek Technobabble] Twitter does this weird embedding thing where it puts a reference in the page that uses JavaScript to dynamically present the tweet to you. Chrome caches a lot and its memory gets fouled up and gets slow and you see the tweets never finish loading. [/Star Trek Technobabble]
  1. Try clearing out your browser cache and see if things are better : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en.
  2. If #1 seems horrible to you, just try closing Chrome entirely and reopening and see if it gets better. #1 is more reliable
  3. If #2 doesn't work, and you don't want to try #1, reboot.
  4. If 2 and 3 don't work, bite the bullet and try #1
  5. If you're using Microsoft Edge, sorry I wasted your time.

Wrecked

Ramblin' Wreck
As we get closer to Bball season, I'm fully convinced this GT team will make the tournament. Pastner finally has his guys at the age structure he wants (Mostly) I could see us being a solid 5-7th ACC team. I'm very excited about the season.
I agree, this is a tourney team and I fully expect to be dancing in March.

GT11

GT Athlete
upload_2019-9-19_19-56-8.jpeg

Sure have been working hard

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
I've always thought that if Wright dedicated himself to it, he could have a karl malone-eque build because had a lot of room to add muscle when he first got here.

At the very least it seems like he should be more of a force on the boards this year with increased bulk. Also bodes well for him defending the 5 when Banks needs to sit.

Jacket Forever

Jolly Good Fellow
Moses with 30 more pounds is indeed impressive
Hope he has had a similar improvement in his 18 foot jumper. :p
I hope that Moses is rarely shooting from 18 feet. Three point line has been pushed out plus if he would just make the short corner jumpers I'd be thrilled.

bos

Helluva Engineer
I'm pretty sure it's 30 lbs since his freshman year, and I'm not so sure he was even 200 lbs when he stepped on campus.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I don't care much weight Moses gained (or lost). I just want to see the same development trajectory we all saw from him to close the season. I think a lot of worries about our backup 5 situation may be overstated. I actually worry more about our outside shooting and ability to create baskets.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Looks like the kid turned into a man over the summer.

In other news, it’s now a safe bet the basketball team will win more games than the football team this year.