GT Hoops General Topics

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
A few years ago, I think Roy was 100% confident his team would roll into town and leave 1-0 in the conference. Didn't quite work out that way for him :)

Never count a win, especially on the road in the ACC, until the game is over

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Former recruit.

Yikes

matrix.gif

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
More from the link on Watson's suspension ...
Watson’s suspension is the sixth suspension or dismissal as the Cowboys head into the third year under Mike Boynton’s time at the helm.

I mean, that's hard to do.

slugboy

Staff member

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Just a general hoops note. I don't condone violence but I also hate fake tough guys. No way this dude would've got in Stackhouse's face away from cameras ...

From the stories I heard about Jerry, including famously kicking Laettner's a** on a team plane, people know not to mess with that dude.

slugboy

Staff member
It seems like Haslametrics looked at more than just the numbers, based on their comments. It seems like they really looked at our games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fatmike91

Helluva Engineer
It seems like Haslametrics looked at more than just the numbers, based on their comments. It seems like they really looked at our games

"Georgia Tech has been one of the most erratic teams in college basketball this year (currently ranked 331st overall in consistency), which makes the outcomes of their future games far more difficult to predict."

Maybe our record and unpredictability have something to do with early season injuries and player availability. Let's get to full strength before we decide how good or bad we are.

/