GT Hoops General Topics

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Why wouldn’t we at least ask? Is there a downside to doing so?

My guess is because we knew there was absolutely no chance and going through the process would just serve as a distraction. I also think there's a good chance they made informal inquiries about if there was any chance with the new rules and were told no.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
For those who only follow hoops, the ncaa denied waivers for all 3 of GT's football transfers. Seems they are not in a giving mood when it comes to us, so I ain't holding my breath on Bubba.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Not hard to beleive. Moton can coach and his team is basically a NCAAT fixture at this point

True. Surprised nobody's snapped him up yet. Also surprised he hasn't stepped up to another job. Must be waiting for the right opportunity. Smart.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
True. Surprised nobody's snapped him up yet. Also surprised he hasn't stepped up to another job. Must be waiting for the right opportunity. Smart.
He was mentioned last Spring as a candidate (at least on social media) for several jobs, but nothing came of it. Central has a great basketball tradition but the last couple of years were not great.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
What is the ice cream y’all are always arguing about? They just started carrying mayfield in my market. Ima try it today