GT Hoops General Topics

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I love George. If you count Cadeau out this season you are making a mistake. He can play. A one game sample size in not very relevant! As I said I am all in on George but Cadeau i a very good player as well.
I seem to remember several years ago a very good Duke guard who got schooled regularly by a Tech guard. Think there are several videos of this. But that doesn’t mean the Duke guard wasn’t good.

TechPhi97

Ramblin' Wreck
I love George. If you count Cadeau out this season you are making a mistake. He can play. A one game sample size in not very relevant! As I said I am all in on George but Cadeau i a very good player as well.
I don’t think anyone is saying that they are counting Cadeau out. We’re saying that, as a top rising sophomore, Nait deserves some recognition based on his performance last year.

78pike

Ramblin' Wreck
To begin with Nait's season stats were already shown to be better than those of Cadeau. The only head to head comparison I showed was to further support the fact that Nait deserved to be ranked ahead of Cadeau. I never said Cadeau wasn't a good player. Just the opposite, he is a good player but Nait is better.

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
To begin with Nait's season stats were already shown to be better than those of Cadeau. The only head to head comparison I showed was to further support the fact that Nait deserved to be ranked ahead of Cadeau. I never said Cadeau wasn't a good player. Just the opposite, he is a good player but Nait is better.
Nate is excellent. As I previously said the players had very different roles for their teams. How do you think Nait's stats would look if RJ Davis was his backcourt mate? In my view very different! That take's nothing away from Nait, he had a great freshmen year. It simply in not an apples to apples comparison. This season should be a better comparison.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
"Georgia Tech's Lance Terry (calf) has been fully cleared for all basketball related activities, per Damon Stoudamire. Redshirted last season due to injury. Averaged 10.1 PPG and shot 38.8% from three-point range during the 2022-23 season."

Per @JonRothstein

Jacketman99

Ramblin' Wreck
Nate is excellent. As I previously said the players had very different roles for their teams. How do you think Nait's stats would look if RJ Davis was his backcourt mate? In my view very different! That take's nothing away from Nait, he had a great freshmen year. It simply in not an apples to apples comparison. This season should be a better comparison.
It is not just stats. I saw the guy play a number of games. He did not impress me last season. Maybe he steps up this season. Based off of seeing a number of games for both guards I was more impressed with George.

forensicbuzz

21st Century Throwback Dad
Was the tweet about who the poster thought would be the best 30 sophomores this year based on their potential or based on what they did last year? It seems to me that someone thinks Cadeau's ceiling is higher than Nait's. I have no issue with that, but at the end of the season if Nait balls out, the poster needs to own that. Obviously, Nait had the better offensive season as a true freshman.

GT33

Helluva Engineer