GT Hoops General Topics

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
From Brendan Marks at the Athletic.
Understand it is very difficult to keep up with every roster change and do your own copy editing and draw sensible conclusions. He has some mistakes in our summary and others.

I would not bet against the starting lineup he has for GT. At least on opening day.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Nice to see!

Just catching up on bball news.

When Kyle was finishing out his GT career, I said in his "goodbye" thread I hoped to see him go into coaching. I think he's going to be a great coach...and I hope to see him back at GT one day on the sidelines. Great to see him start his coaching career.

An interesting sidenote to Sturdivant at BYU. He'll be under HC Kevin Young who will be in his first year at BYU. Young was thought of as an up and coming coach in the NBA ranks much the same way Stoudamire was with the Celtics. Should be a good environment for Sturdivant to learn from a coach with NBA experience, but also growing along with a coach as he takes on a Power 4 job for the first time.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
When Kyle was finishing out his GT career, I said in his "goodbye" thread I hoped to see him go into coaching. I think he's going to be a great coach...and I hope to see him back at GT one day on the sidelines. Great to see him start his coaching career.
2048 head coach Jose Alvarado and assistant head coach Kyle Sturdivant after CDS' 25 year Hall of Fame career