GT Hoops Assistant Coaches Hot List

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'm not going to make any assumptions on what the staff is going to look like.

While in general you see, guards, wings and bigs split up - they are not always coached by guys that played that position in college.

Let's wait and see what the staff looks like when any changes are made.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I'm wary of "news" breaking on April Fool's Day but here's some confirmation of the news dtm posted on his twit feed ...

I don't remember that name as a uga player so ... there's that.

reckrider

Jolly Good Fellow
As Reveno is a former head coach, I’m pretty sure he could coach multiple positions effectively. Zlovaric’s CSU bio says he is a known recruiter, especially in Europe.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
This one seems more believable. It's also a good reminder of how we'll need to ramp up resources over the next few years.

McCamish Maniacs

Helluva Engineer
This one seems more believable. It's also a good reminder of how we'll need to ramp up resources over the next few years.

giphy.gif

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

I’ll cry if they lure Charlton there..if they threw that much cash at him, he’ll have a hard time saying no.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
What about Mike Devoe’s coach from Montverde?
That dude is a helluva coach. If he was going to make a move, he'd probably just go be a head coach at a low to mid major & go from there, but my guess is he gets paid plenty to keep cranking out elite HS players.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I apologize. I should have prefaced my comments on Swartz & Reveno as theories on my part. Sorry about that.

Just own your misdirection. Call it an April Fool's day thing.

I'm really looking forward to the new staff hires. Hopefully CPast can line up another good, well-balanced staff.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Don't think dollar is that great. If ugag gets CY that'd really suck!

I lean this way as well. Dollar's recruiting results were mediocre despite his supposed rep as a (son of a) local legend and being super plugged into the 'scene'.

CY, if that report is true, is simply leveraging the dawgs for a better deal with FSU. JMHO but why start over when, in his mind, he's a step away from being FSU's HC?