GT Fans Keep Calm and get Woody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, all the Tech Nation is in handwringing form today. Georgia won. OK and it sure had nothing to do with defense in that game. This is the same Georgia team that lost 4 games last year. Difference, they got rid of their 2 star QB Eason, and their roster has 30 seniors on it. They lose 80% of their offense next year and a good bit of defense. But look for them to win 10 again. They plays 3 high schools and the SEC East is the worst division in the Power 5. They play us, Auburn and LSU. That is it.

As for us, Let's get our new DC in. Our QB and B-back will be playing in their second year and we get some O-line back. Maybe our kicker will hit he weights this summer.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Well, all the Tech Nation is in handwringing form today. Georgia won. OK and it sure had nothing to do with defense in that game. This is the same Georgia team that lost 4 games last year. Difference, they got rid of their 2 star QB Eason, and their roster has 30 seniors on it. They lose 80% of their offense next year and a good bit of defense. But look for them to win 10 again. They plays 3 high schools and the SEC East is the worst division in the Power 5. They play us, Auburn and LSU. That is it.

As for us, Let's get our new DC in. Our QB and B-back will be playing in their second year and we get some O-line back. Maybe our kicker will hit he weights this summer.
I wonder if their fanbase bitches about their punching back OOC schedule, which is worse, as much as our's does?

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer

Unless we find a passing game, real improvement in special teams and a new attitude on defense, it still won't be enough.

Deleted member 2897

Unless we find a passing game, real improvement in special teams and a new attitude on defense, it still won't be enough.

Well, we need to not lose our heads. If we just had even a halfway competent kicking game, we would have beat Tennessee, Miami, and Virginia. That's 8-3 this year. A year where people are wringing their hands and fearing the end of the world...and that's all we needed to go 8-3.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
I think Florida will good. Their defense will still be solid and they have pieces for offense.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
I think Florida will good. Their defense will still be solid and they have pieces for offense.

I hope your right, Dan Mullen was a good hire imo. He should at least help them get a pulse back on offense.

I can't tell if you're joking. Eason was a 5-star QB and the highest rated QB in his class. If his O-line had been good last year, we would have been in trouble against him.
No, I meant what I wrote. Eason won us the game last year. I told a UGA friend before the season that after watching the UGA Spring game that Fromm should be the starter. A 5 star from Washington State is a joke. They don't play football in that stae, just like they don't here in Colorado.

Status
Not open for further replies.