GT Fans Keep Calm and get Woody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
You guys remind me of how silly we were as freshman at winter mid term s 1966. We were exhausted and would laugh and giggle at stupid jokes - Steam boat fulton Ff f f . At one point guys started hollering cuss words out their window. Some guys hollered shut up . Pretty soon the court yard behind the brittan was roaring. We guys in" howell " dorm took pride in our efforts.

Go on as long as u guys want as its been a long slog with bend and slowlky break defense.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
You guys remind me of how silly we were as freshman at winter mid term s 1966. We were exhausted and would laugh and giggle at stupid jokes - Steam boat fulton Ff f f . At one point guys started hollering cuss words out their window. Some guys hollered shut up . Pretty soon the court yard behind the brittan was roaring. We guys in" howell " dorm took pride in our efforts.

Go on as long as u guys want as its been a long slog with bend and slowlky break defense.
There will be a big difference in the GT defense and it will be fun to watch:cool:

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff

Howell Dorm from 1978-1982.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
During the winter of 65 66 we took the tray from behind brittan dining hall and used them to slid down the iced over road from library into ee building parking lot. For a florida boy that was like the olymics. Funny how without police protection we took the trays back, went over to the varsity for a couple chili dogs w extra onion, got to bed happy.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
During the winter of 65 66 we took the tray from behind brittan dining hall and used them to slid down the iced over road from library into ee building parking lot. For a florida boy that was like the olymics. Funny how without police protection we took the trays back, went over to the varsity for a couple chili dogs w extra onion, got to bed happy.
Our Johnson now has a Woody that has lasted for decades and shows no sign of fading

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I think this is a first for me as I enjoy the freewheeling of the board. But maybe it is time for the moderators to step in and put a stop to these unseemly and cheap takeoffs on what, after all, someone lives with and passes on: his name. And it makes the board look cheap as well. Enough already.

Status
Not open for further replies.