GT - Clemson postgame thread

Milwaukee

Banned
There is something special happening on The Flats. I can sense it all the way up in Wisconsin . Tech athletics is getting our swagger back . I don't know if it's Bobinski , or what. But it seems as if we are approaching more games with confidence of winning. You know the athletes hang together, it's contagious. Also makes more players want to come here.
As always " Proud to be a Yellow Jacket "

Cheesehead, what part of WI? I'm just north of MKE, Grafton/Cedarburg area.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
Sitting in traffic never felt so good. So proud of these guys. Defense stepped up and then some. Offense played pretty well against one of the best front 7s in the country.
What's the good word?!

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
Defense played incredible! Nothing gets me more turnt up than seeing pick six's. Smelter is amazing..a lot of our seniors played outstanding and I can't remember a game where we played this good against a quality team in a loooooong time. I HATE to see snoddy go down the way he did. He had a classic tib-fib closed fracture that looked very bad and I pray he gets well soon. Our players FIGHT and keep fighting for one another! GO JACKETS!! Hate week(s) starts now baby!! THWG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheesehead Jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Defense played incredible! Nothing gets me more turnt up than seeing pick six's. Smelter is amazing..a lot of our seniors played outstanding and I can't remember a game where we played this good against a quality team in a loooooong time. I HATE to see snoddy go down the way he did. He had a classic tib-fib closed fracture that looked very bad and I pray he gets well soon. Our players FIGHT and keep fighting for one another! GO JACKETS!! Hate week(s) starts now baby!! THWG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If Snoddy has a closed fracture , he should heal up just fine. He seems like a hard worker , so we will see him just as good next year. Tough break for the young man, but could have been worse.