GT - Clemson postgame thread

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Heck of a game. Weather ended up not being bad, didn't freeze nor did we roast. Best was watching the D make plays and also ACTUALLY tackle!
The O, after the 1st quarter, did well.

Kudos to the team for a well deserved victory.

PS - hope Watson is okay and that Snoddy's surgery went well. @22 - Good luck and hope you heal soon.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
20141116_144331.jpg

The boy "had" to run onto the field.
Just so you guys know..it's mu h further drop than it seems from over the walls lol

Security said "it's the last game yall can go" :)
He had fun ^5 ing players

Attachments

• 20141116_144409.jpg
    20141116_144409.jpg
    486.3 KB · Views: 58

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
Stoudt completed a total of six passes, three to his teammates and three to the Georgia Tech defense. Wayne Gallman, who reached 100 yards rushing in each of the last two games, finished with 82 yards on 14 carries for the Tigers, who had just 10 first downs and 190 total yards.

"We lost the turnover margin three weeks in a row now," said Clemson coach Dabo Swinney. "It's a recipe for disaster, and that's exactly what it was today, an absolute disaster."

Read more here: www.thestate.com/2014/11/15/38.../#storylink=cpy

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
Security said "it's the last game yall can go" :)
He had fun ^5 ing players

Looks like the players enjoyed meeting him, too. :):p:D

I just read this on one of the Clemson Forums and blew Diet Coke out of my nose...

Re: How many 4 or 5 star recruits did.... [1]
Posted: Nov 15, 2014 10:57 PM

Pretty sure all eleven on their defense were 5 stars...at least that is what it looked like from what I was watching.

www.tigernet.com/forums/messag...sageID=16256073

So much for our historical recruiting problems. :p:D:cigar:

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Did we really rush the field against Clemson? Let's act like we've been there before. It's clemson. We own them. I mean Dabo is their coach for goodness sake.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Did we really rush the field against Clemson? Let's act like we've been there before. It's clemson. We own them. I mean Dabo is their coach for goodness sake.

I can't really say why, but when the rushing of the field happened, I didn't even sense it being a massive celebration for beating Clemson. It almost seemed like it was the student body wanting to share in the whole feeling of camarderie with the team. The feeling seemed to be building from the moment they carted Snoddy off the field. When the students first started on the field, the team was still in a huddle at mid-field, and most students just went up and surrounded the team and weren't very rowdy. When the players started to leave, the students formed a line and the players walked single file between them. Not a whole lot of celebrating, just applause, some high-fives, and slaps on the back.

Ugasux

Georgia Tech Fan
I can't really say why, but when the rushing of the field happened, I didn't even sense it being a massive celebration for beating Clemson. It almost seemed like it was the student body wanting to share in the whole feeling of camarderie with the team. The feeling seemed to be building from the moment they carted Snoddy off the field. When the students first started on the field, the team was still in a huddle at mid-field, and most students just went up and surrounded the team and weren't very rowdy. When the players started to leave, the students formed a line and the players walked single file between them. Not a whole lot of celebrating, just applause, some high-fives, and slaps on the back.
Spot on Towaliga! That is the exact feeling I got and it was wonderful to see!

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Not gonna make a uni thread lol but.....those white helmets n white jerseys with gold pants is growing on me. Team has busted out white hats several times this year. I'm gonna guess all white vs UGA.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
It wasn't really a rush the field thing. It was more like a trickle that never stopped.

Yes, it seemed very "relaxed".

I was upset because students going on the field generally keeps the band from playing The Horse. Fortunately, Chris Moore thought the better of it and the band closed out the last home game of the season as it should be:

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Yes, it seemed very "relaxed".

I was upset because students going on the field generally keeps the band from playing The Horse. Fortunately, Chris Moore thought the better of it and the band closed out the last home game of the season as it should be:

This video was from yesterday after the Clem game? This looks like it was made at 9PM.