GT Bowl Projections

inGTwetrust

Ramblin' Wreck
I want Kentucky in the Belk or Stanford in the Sun, but really leaning towards wanting Kentucky. I think that would be a nice SE matchup, but probably wouldn't garner as much national attention as us playing someone like Stanford.

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
Probably Iowa in the orange bowl. Can't think of anyone else

Jeez ... Forgot all about Iowa, I guess it's good to forget the loses.
Other than that all I could come up with was Penn State in the opening game of 1991 and Michigan State in the Bowl Game (forget which one, somewhere in the Midwest I think) when Rick Strom was our QB ... both long ago.

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
I want Kentucky in the Belk or Stanford in the Sun, but really leaning towards wanting Kentucky. I think that would be a nice SE matchup, but probably wouldn't garner as much national attention as us playing someone like Stanford.

I was born in Lexington and UK is my second team, so I really don't want that! I would still root for Tech, of course, but it would simultaneously make me unhappy for UK to lose. There is always basketball, right?

GTFLETCH

Banned
Representatives from the Russell Athletic Bowl and the TaxSlayer Bowl have shown consistent interest in the Hurricanes. UM feels its fans would show up for game in Orlando (RAB) or Jacksonville (TaxSlayer) — especially if rival Florida is involved, as the SEC team in the TaxSlayer. Interestingly, another seemingly sensible destination, the Pinstripe Bowl (New York City), hasn’t shown much interest in Miami, according to a source.

Link
http://caneswatch.blog.palmbeachpos...e-observations-miami-hurricanes-vs-duke-2016/

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Why yall so scared of Houston they had no answer for Navy's triple option. Lmao, can't believe yall are scared of them, I want to play the best team we can play bring on the competition!

I'm not scared of them at all. Wouldn't mind playing anyone. Not sure we could stop them though

GTFLETCH

Banned
Representatives from the Russell Athletic Bowl and the TaxSlayer Bowl have shown consistent interest in the Hurricanes. UM feels its fans would show up for game in Orlando (RAB) or Jacksonville (TaxSlayer) — especially if rival Florida is involved, as the SEC team in the TaxSlayer. Interestingly, another seemingly sensible destination, the Pinstripe Bowl (New York City), hasn’t shown much interest in Miami, according to a source.

Link
http://caneswatch.blog.palmbeachpos...e-observations-miami-hurricanes-vs-duke-2016/

If all chatter is true[NCSU to Indy..Sun Bowl..Tax Slayer wish lists]... It sound like line-up would be if Clemson won ACC:

Clemson- CFP
FSU -OB
Louisville -Citrus
Miami- RA
VT -Taxslayer
UNC -Sun
PITT -Pinstripe
GT -BELK
Wake - Military
NCSU -Indy
BC -Quick Lane

IF VT wins ACC line-up would be:

Clemson- At- Large
VT -OB
FSU-Citrus
Louisville - RA
Miami -Taxslayer
UNC -Sun
PITT -Pinstripe
GT -BELK
Wake - Military
NCSU -Indy
BC -Quick Lane

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
If all chatter is true[NCSU to Indy..Sun Bowl..Tax Slayer wish lists]... It sound like line-up would be if Clemson won ACC:

Clemson- CFP
FSU -OB
Louisville -Citrus
Miami- RA
VT -Taxslayer
UNC -Sun
PITT -Pinstripe
GT -BELK
Wake - Military
NCSU -Indy
BC -Quick Lane

IF VT wins ACC line-up would be:

Clemson- At- Large
VT -OB
FSU-Citrus
Louisville - RA
Miami -Taxslayer
UNC -Sun
PITT -Pinstripe
GT -BELK
Wake - Military
NCSU -Indy
BC -Quick Lane
I hope you are right! I want the belk or tax slayer bowl. What info are you seeing that would place is in the belk?

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Kentucky is the same, no respect for beating them, mad disrespect for losing to them

I'm not exactly sure of that, they got a lot of positive press for beating Louisville, so they're currently trending up, and their season was pretty good overall. Plus it's still an SEC team, and after all the slobbering over that conference during the season it's kind of tough to turn that around and say they're no big deal.