GT (+10.5) at Miami

If you go back and look through Miami's recruiting classes, there are only 3 RBs left on their roster. All are 3* recruits - no highly rated ones left. So they are either really thin there, or else there are walk-ons or transfers that aren't reflected in their recruiting class listings.

But even so, Walton only had like 12 carries in the game (he was injured late). So expect to see tons and tons and tons of passing against us. Their run game might be solely Rosier.
Holding the ball and keeping Rosier on the sidelines is the key. FSU had some success running against Miami. This is not impossible.

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
Miami had lost the previous 7 games to FSU before Saturday. Long story short, it doesn't matter how we've previously played at Miami during CPJ's tenure. When the ball is kicked off Saturday afternoon, those previous games will have ZERO effect on the game's outcome.

If you think history has any effect on a current game, the two times CPJ has beaten dah U, GT was coming off of a bye week. Looks like we are winning come Saturday.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Miami is definitely beatable...

...but our bad juju against Miami AND Richt makes me nervous.

I'll just leave these here to make me feel better about Saturday:

MountPGT1990

Banned
Maybe I'm terrible at analyzing football but I don't see the big fuss over Miami being so dominant. They are a very very beatable team. Some of you act like we're playing Bama Saturday

Yes, I agree they’re beatable but my point is we very rarely do beat them and haven’t yet at their place under CPJ. They are our nemisis and we usually lay a big turd in our drawers when we play them. Hope Miami monkey jumps off our back Sat

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Yes, I agree they’re beatable but my point is we very rarely do beat them and haven’t yet at their place under CPJ. They are our nemisis and we usually lay a big turd in our drawers when we play them. Hope Miami monkey jumps off our back Sat

Well all our wins over Richt-coached teams were away, so...win?

Deleted member 2897

Guys, point of order here. My parents always taught me to show respect to authority when I was growing up. The FBI refers to Miami as "University-7". I think it should be incumbent upon us all to refer to them henceforth as University-7.

Jmonty71

Banned

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Or something like that.;)