GT (+10.5) at Miami

MountPGT1990

Banned
As of late, as in the last decade?
We have crapped the bed at Miami since 2009, they’ve beaten us by a minimum of 14 points each time over the last eight years. So yep, anyone thinking we are going to dominate UM or is expecting a win is a wee bit off base and odds are we will be disappointed come Sat night as we get knocked out of Coastal race.

BUT I Hope that’s wrong in a BIGLY way....TQM seems truly special and if we really do have our OL back healthy then maybe this is the year CPJ gets the Miami monkey off his back. I’m tired of losing to Canes and Richt, but until we can actually break through and beat our Nemisis at their place then I’m expecting us to lose by at least two TD’s on Sat, while I would love nothing more than to be dead wrong .....we shall see!

Last edited:

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
Miami has a big win against FSU (wow, what a game). I think they may come this week a little sloppy ... and a perfect chance for GT to score an upset with a much more dynamic offense. GT 26 Miami 19.

Deleted member 2897

If you go back and look through Miami's recruiting classes, there are only 3 RBs left on their roster. All are 3* recruits - no highly rated ones left. So they are either really thin there, or else there are walk-ons or transfers that aren't reflected in their recruiting class listings.

But even so, Walton only had like 12 carries in the game (he was injured late). So expect to see tons and tons and tons of passing against us. Their run game might be solely Rosier.