Good TV Shows?

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Those final 3 episodes were awesome. Disney hit a home run with that show.

Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni are crafting an absolute masterpiece with the Mandalorian. I've enjoyed these episodes infinitely more than any of the "modern" Star Wars movies (outside of maybe Rogue One). Maybe they should have taken over the franchise.

BTW, did you stay till the end of the credits? Another nice nugget.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni are crafting an absolute masterpiece with the Mandalorian. I've enjoyed these episodes infinitely more than any of the "modern" Star Wars movies (outside of maybe Rogue One). Maybe they should have taken over the franchise.

BTW, did you stay till the end of the credits? Another nice nugget.
I agree that Favreau and Filoni should have done the modern movies. I loved Rogue One and liked Force Awakens, but the other 2 were just eh.

I'm also looking forward to what happened at the end. I hope they're going to make that a separate series from the Mandalorian.

wrmathis

Ramblin' Wreck
I agree that Favreau and Filoni should have done the modern movies. I loved Rogue One and liked Force Awakens, but the other 2 were just eh.

I'm also looking forward to what happened at the end. I hope they're going to make that a separate series from the Mandalorian.
I liked Solo also. think that one is way underrated. not as good as rogue one or the mandalorian but better than 8 and 9 and maybe 7 IMHO

MikeGT

Jolly Good Fellow
The 100 on Netflix has actually been pretty decent. Science fiction - and of course a lot of license with the science part, but it's been interesting. Some impossible situations around an end/rebirth of the world scenario. A little bit of teenage angst, but not overwhelming.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Sounds like I am missing a lot by not having Disney+. Those who have it do you think it is worth it?

Yep, especially if you have kids as @armeck said.

I just started the Mandalorian since all these dudes keep talking about how great it is.

Besides that, I need more binge options for the Christmas break. Just finished Lovecraft Country and the Boys.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Couple years old but finally got around to watching "The Night Of". Another fantastic mini series by HBO starring Riz Ahmed and John Turturro. Several other reoccurring HBO actors star in it as well.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Couple years old but finally got around to watching "The Night Of". Another fantastic mini series by HBO starring Riz Ahmed and John Turturro. Several other reoccurring HBO actors star in it as well.

Yeah that was pretty good. I always thought it was in the True Detective series but, since the second TD was so bad, they didn't wanna brand 'The Night Of' under that moniker.