Gold Uniforms are here!

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Someone did some Photoshop editing, and this is what we could have with some good work by Adidas. I wish this is what they looked like. This is AWESOME.

EEWaX0EWwAAguNE

Those are nice too. A bit darker shade of gold than the ones we are wearing today The problem is in this picture it looks like 4 different shades of gold. The gold stripe on the helmet, the gold shade of the jersey, the metallic gold of the Wreck and the gold flags. Pretty much sums up the problems of clothing manufacturers in designing gold uniforms. It is hard to match the gold on helmets with the gold on the jerseys. No wonder they love blue.

Those bowl uniforms were ugly as hell and didn't represent Georgia Tech in the least. Then to have played like hell while wearing them led me to my only conclusion, which was to burn them immediately. We played like hell yesterday too, but the uniforms looked great and were actually representative of Georgia Tech. I can understand the sentiment to burn them too, but in this case, I don't share that sentiment. But, to be honest, I would be perfectly happy with wearing G / W / G for ALL games except the white-out games.