• Temple by 7-13

Votes: 54 30.3%
  • Temple by 14+

Votes: 23 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
I think the team responds to the let-down two weeks ago. I really do think they overlooked the Citadel, being used to the system doing half the work, and will respond big as a result. I still think we only win by 7 or so due to the OL issues.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
GT 10 TEM 37

This is a bowl game for them and it's at home. Against their old coach. I think Temple is going to be HIGHLY motivated and the good guys still won't have it together. We'll do a 2 QB rotation and deny TO the opportunity to win (which I think we would if he started).

Deleted member 2897

I have 2 predictions.

If we play to our strengths with a heavy dose of TO and running plays, we win 32-15. If we try and do things we can’t, like throwing a lot, we lose 38-18.

Why those numbers? Because I’ll be way wrong either way, so I might as well make it obvious.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Temple wins but won't cover. Take the under. We have good pass defense and they have good run defense.

I thought they had a good run defense too...until I saw the Buffalo game. They had two defensive tackles that look the part but against the bison they looked like Tarzan and played like Jane. When I watched the Maryland game, I was impressed with Temple and would have picked them to win and cover say 24 to 10...after the Buffalo game I am going with the Jackets to win in a straight upset 20-14. Lots of defense and kicking in this game and a lot of floundering around on offense by both teams. IIWII

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
If we lose this game it confirms my worst fears. The reality is that we still have more talent than they do and we have a coaching staff that either recruited or coaches most of these dudes for two years.

We should know how to game plan against them more so than anyone we play this year. Could we lose a close cane, side...but if we can’t come out with a solid plan and execute then we will probably not win again this year.

CousCous

Georgia Tech Fan
I refuse to pick against us ..... so rising like a Phoenix from the ashes of The Cita-hell abomination, our all world punter pins them deep repeatedly and the defense records two safeties!!!! We win 4 to 0 !!!

On a side note ACCN will have a small film crew on sight getting preliminary footage for their new reality series Dancing with the Walk-Ons.

Lotta Booze

Ramblin' Wreck
I predict we will still see some QB rotation and people will whine about the rotation.
I predict we'll see mostly TO and Graham and it will be fun to watch at times.
I predict our O Line will have to fight for everything and will struggle at times.
I predict Mason will be a beast.
I predict our D will step up and play well and Tre will be a beast.
I predict many people will complain about our offense.
I predict many will still complain about the loss to Citadel.

I predict GT will beat Temple 404-0 smashing the Cumberland record because GO JACKETS!!!

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
If we lose this game it confirms my worst fears. The reality is that we still have more talent than they do and we have a coaching staff that either recruited or coaches most of these dudes for two years.

We should know how to game plan against them more so than anyone we play this year. Could we lose a close cane, side...but if we can’t come out with a solid plan and execute then we will probably not win again this year.

A bit off topic, I know, but how would a one-win season affect our coaching staff? I am thinking about someone like Coach Key - considered among the elite at what he does, used to being at winning programs. Does it soil his reputation? Make him want to leave? Just curious about the psychology that surrounds losing...