• Temple by 7-13

Votes: 54 30.3%
  • Temple by 14+

Votes: 23 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I said in my Citadel prediction that they were a very dangerous match-up for where our team was. What I was afraid of ended playing out worse than I imagined.

Temple is an ok match-up. Based on early results, their strengths are their passing offense* and passing defense. (*But their QB throws picks) Our strengths are our secondary on D and our rush game. Provided Peanut doesn't insist on pulling out players when they get hot. We ought to be able to move the ball on them on the ground. I predict our D generates some chaos and keeps us in the game.

Close loss, I predict the post-game talk is how much better we looked in some phases and why are we suddenly bad at _________. (some new issue)

For some reason, I feel like maybe it's time for LJ to show what the coaches are seeing and TO to have a bad game and muddy the whole QB discussion. JG is dressed, but Peanut doesn't play him, so Swarm Chat melts down every time one of the QBs makes a mistake.

I liked this post in part because you called CDP Peanut.

That's gotta stick, even if in affection after we start winning

bos

Helluva Engineer
Based on the poll at the top of the page, you are in the distinct minority, but I hope you are right...

I think this team is due for a good game. Coming of a bye week after being upset, Collins playing against his old squad; will be extra motivation and I think the team will show out. Hope I'm right.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Both teams don't have great defenses. Difference is Temple can score on NCAA teams. GT can hardly score a TD on the local high school. Temple 31 GT 17
BTW. I think Lee Corso could do a better job coaching this team.
We are exactly opposite.

At least we sill post a prediction to back up our posts.