• Temple by 7-13

Votes: 54 30.3%
  • Temple by 14+

Votes: 23 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kennethshannon20

Jolly Good Fellow
I call GT 31-17. I think we do better than expected and I EXPECT to see more of TO and Graham and less LJ. With that being said, if we don't see that, I see us losing 17-14

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
8CBA5113-3B9D-400D-9F30-53078BDDDCD0.jpeg
Most likely, we get our ****ing **** pushed in. Temple looks good. I say 49-21 Temple

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
They’re killing me ATS this year. Cost me a 3k parlay to start the season. Took them 37.5 vs Clemson. Lost by 38...... Took them vs USF cost me 500.. Thankfully there was no line vs Citadel from my guy. If we lose by 10+ to Temple, we’re in for a long year.
We enjoyed 11 years of bliss ATS, we're due to come back to earth. Water always finds its level.

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
I voted for the good guys, because I can't pick against us, but the offense looks bad. Like others mentioned we have to stop caring about what people think and run the dang ball. We're in the shotgun, so it shouldn't hurt recruiting or anything. TO gives us the best chance to win games. Honestly the throws he has made look fine to me, so I don't understand. Run the ball with TO and Mason, and throw some deep balls to Carter and Camp. Get Brown involved with some screens or jet sweeps. Seems pretty simple to me... If we played like that we win 27-20, otherwise we will lose big.
This is basically Auburn's offense this year. I would enjoy seeing that.

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
We need to find a way to control the ball and keep the defense fresh. If we play TO or JG, I think we have a shot. Maybe 24-17. If we shuffle Qbs, I think we get destroyed 34-7.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
We need this win to be even thinking about sniffing three more wins this season... [emoji20]

An interesting stat from Ken in the AJC today,
Between 1999 and 2018, a span of 20 seasons, there have been 36 power-conference teams that have lost to FCS opponents. Of the 36, 22 went on to win three games or fewer.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
I am thinking the Defense will find its footing again and put up a great show for us. Our offense will look to defend CGC name and will play hard. We lose 17-10

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
The defense will do most of the work and the offense will start with a strong run game first. Then we will branch out into more of a passing game once the Temple D commits to stopping the run. 10-24 GT