• Temple by 7-13

Votes: 54 30.3%
  • Temple by 14+

Votes: 23 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Mods. haven't seen this yet and it is Thursday. Or are we just not trying to look at this.......
The number of posters on swarm seems to be down.

Here s a good place to call your shot on football.
Will the oc find redemption? Will ol be healthy enough and organized enough to give qb confidence to look down field ? Can middle of dl stop push? Will secondary dominate the temple qb who is pass happy?
All yes! Plus we have all american punter.

Gt 31 temple 17 and its not close.

Well I was hoping the Mods would put the point prediction thing in but here is mine and yes I have 2.
If Tobias is the starter and stays in most of the game and Mason gets 20 touches. Tech 35-21. If we rotate Qbs and do what we have been doing on Offense Temple 28-7. We will know if Tobias is back to return kicks. If it is the latter then we are looking at a 1 win season. I said before this is a must win game.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Offense has no identity and staff is too afraid to play oliver exclusively because it would be so run heavy they fear impressions. Very vanity. Nevermind so many spread offenses run the heck out of it. But I digress. They wont just play graham either.

As a result. We will see bizarre sacks taken by Lj. More shuttling. An int by graham. Offense scores 13 points maybe thats on the upside too and leaves d on the field alot. Return of gailey ball. Then the d will get blame for giving up 27 and being worn out

Outlook. Not good.

Josh H

Jolly Good Fellow
I think the defense will play with a chip after a pretty embarrassing game vs an FCS opponent.

Offense - as always is the big question mark. Hopefully we got somewhat healthy on the O-line after the bye or it won't matter who we start at QB. Odds are they "start" Tobias or LJ. I hope Graham is healthy enough to get an extended look - he's the only QB who has shown an accurate deep ball.

Again, none of this matters if the QB/HB are getting hit during the exchange like we saw vs Citadel.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Hey is connor hansen back? If he can play G and leave defoor at rt so it would be quinney, hanson, cooper, southers, defoor thats at least a scholarship line.

Anyone know? Hansen was solid too

stech81

Helluva Engineer
31-14 Temple. I am pulling for the boys in White and Gold, but I haven't seen anything this year which says our offense can score.
Well lets take a close look and see if we can find something that looks like we can score

th

Nope I can't see it no offense, maybe next year.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I voted for the good guys, because I can't pick against us, but the offense looks bad. Like others mentioned we have to stop caring about what people think and run the dang ball. We're in the shotgun, so it shouldn't hurt recruiting or anything. TO gives us the best chance to win games. Honestly the throws he has made look fine to me, so I don't understand. Run the ball with TO and Mason, and throw some deep balls to Carter and Camp. Get Brown involved with some screens or jet sweeps. Seems pretty simple to me... If we played like that we win 27-20, otherwise we will lose big.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Prognosis isn't pretty...

But... going to call it 17-16 and the magic of the new gold masks give us, GT, the power to not only beat the spread, but to also win the game. [emoji458]

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Prognosis isn't pretty...

But... going to call it 17-16 and the magic of the new gold masks give us, GT, the power to not only beat the spread, but to also win the game. [emoji458]
They’re killing me ATS this year. Cost me a 3k parlay to start the season. Took them 37.5 vs Clemson. Lost by 38...... Took them vs USF cost me 500.. Thankfully there was no line vs Citadel from my guy. If we lose by 10+ to Temple, we’re in for a long year.