Will you travel to the Quick Crapper Bowl

• Yes

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 184 92.0%

• Total voters

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
If something like this is what is relied upon to help recruiting, then our recruiting is so far in the tank little will help.

This is not like osu or OU playing in the Benz in CFP.

This is one of the great recruiting myths.
Baylor playing Vanderbuilt in NRG stadium in Houston is a recruiting lucky bonus.

Recriuts and players from near Houston come by to visit and view. Thank goodness we are in Atlanta!

GTJeff1975

Jolly Good Fellow
The bowl thing to me is not the date or Detroit. It is how being #2 in Coastal and #4 in ACC do not matter. So to heck with it and hope the Jacket seniors can get the others fired up and kick butt.

The only thing that matters right now is who we hire as a HC.

NOTHING else regarding GT football matters right now.

I know your frustration man but let’s not pretend this years version of the ACC Coastal is the SEC West. The division was pure trash from top to bottom. Yes we finished “2nd” to a team that won the division with a record 1 game over 500.

You’re absolutely correct. Who we hire as HC is the most important thing for us but let’s just enjoy one last game under CPJ shall we?

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
The Quick Lane bowl is just a bad bowl for the ACC in general. How many ACC schools can realistically make it out to Detroit the day after Christmas. Maybe if the bowl was earlier or a bit later, but as of now, he ACC should look into how to replace this bowl with something better located.
It’s a bad bowl due to timing. The bowl and set up its self is pretty good. People **** on it because it’s in Detroit but honestly the city has a lot to do downtown. Move this to the 27-29th of December and it’s a much more desirable bowl destination.

GPD

Jolly Good Fellow
Sure hope our team has their minds right to go up there and perform at their best... It is actually a game of significance
for off-season momentum.
I suspect our guys will be fired up and ready to go by showtime!

heyhellowhatsup

Jolly Good Fellow
Just booked my flights! Go Jackets... At the very least, we got a better bowl assigned to us than BC, who has to play ever further from their home and their game is early enough where you can't really feasibly fly in on the day-of.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
It melted yesterday. It 57 here in flint. Lol.
All I know is this was sent to me the other day.
46746507_2123644574567546_2613871019936448512_n.jpg

Jophish17

Jolly Good Fellow
SE Michigan has inconsistent weather. I’ve experienced 50 degrees and overcast in January, and I’ve seen it snow in October.

The cold can be brutal, but the snowfall totals aren’t too bad: averages about 40” per year. Coming from upstate New York where 100” was a good year, SE Michigan isn’t too bad.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
The real problem is that there are too many bad bowl games. About 20 too many. That leads to bad bowl locations, bad bowl dates, and bad bowl attendance. Half the bowls need to go bankrupt and go away.