Will you travel to the Quick Crapper Bowl

• Yes

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 184 92.0%

• Total voters

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
So they send us to to the great bowl cities of Seattle, San Francisco, Boise, El Paso etc, then tell us we don’t travel well to bowl games. Am I missing something?

Just out of reach of making sense.

D977784B-8E06-4B13-AAFB-A8A3E78FFA48.jpeg

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
Remember the week before he was watching our game tapes.

He said he saw how when Bama is in punt safe they dont cover the guy out of the backfield, said he also remembered that from when he was there. Blamed it on taking to long to snap the ball said Bama recognized it and covered

heyhellowhatsup

Jolly Good Fellow
So they send us to to the great bowl cities of Seattle, San Francisco, Boise, El Paso etc, then tell us we don’t travel well to bowl games. Am I missing something?

View attachment 4627

The former three bowls are ancient history at this point but I will say that GT has too many alums in the Bay Area to make the 25k turnout that the game received anything more than pathetic.

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck

View attachment 4627

This is exactly my point but I’m calming down now, all of this has to take place for our new coach to take us to new heights. The story of where we were will play like a made for TV movie

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Detroit is only 65 miles further away from Atlanta than Miami. No one complained about the distance for the orange Bowl. I get the arguments re: day after Christmas but the distance shouldn’t be a big deal.

Orange Bowl. Enough said. No one would complain about distance if we were going to the Rose Bowl either.

That said. I don’t see how folks are blaming TStan for this. His only option was not go anywhere again this year. Which only punished the players.

Tech fans and record traveling are the most to blame for this in our current circumstance.

Towers

Georgia Tech Fan
Unless we stick with CNW or an option head coach, will the extra practice really mean much? Sure for fundamentals but scheme? What is our payout for the bowl? Above any split with the ACC?

Edit: Most recent payout was $750,000.
Expenses? Share with ACC?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_college_bowl_games

Reward for players is only reason to do this plus visibility in Midwest for new coach.

Last edited: