Georgia State Post Game thread

Golden Tornadoes

Ramblin' Wreck
Since this thread is now a lost cause…

Dry rub or sauce?
KC BBQ or low country or Texas or…?
Pork or beef or chicken?
If its ribs, dry rub all the way. Gimme some sauce with my shredded or pulled pork. I like Memphis/Tennessee BBQ the best, but I'll eat it all. Pork is my go-to, but there's something mighty good about a well-smoked chicken.

CEB

Helluva Engineer

Dry rub or sauce?
Pork or beef or chicken?
IMG_0161.gif

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Attempt #2... Yes

Back to the regularly scheduled program...

Finally watched the game at home. Overall all I feel better about the game than I did while in attendance. Of course that may be because I knew the outcome. Plenty to work on this week to clean up some mistakes.

Have to really like King's comments during his interviews. Deflects glory to the entire team and makes comments that don't end up on the opposition bulletin boards.

I have already complained about the music volume. It ran between 84-92 db in the North stands. It is ridiculous that I have to yell when talking to the people to my immediate left and right. I hope more season ticket holders make a similar complaint.

Even though there is a scoreboard difference, i think Ga. State played a better game against us than Fsu.

Fsu's bottoming out, (okay, it'd be funny if they lost 7 regular season games this year, so maybe they haven't bottomed out), cost us making the Tope 25 in the AFCA Coaches Poll.

Ramble1885

proud sidewalk fan

Dry rub or sauce?
Pork or beef or chicken?
Hot take:

The best bbq is carolina bbq

also I'm not saying all rural people are a***holes, but I've encountered a bunch. There's many sweet people out in the country, my dad is from powder springs and my grandma still lives out there.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

Dry rub or sauce?
Pork or beef or chicken?

Made red beans 'n rice the other day. Shredded smoked turkey then beans. All the seasonin'.. remember, if you ain't sneezin' it ain't season'd...

So Good Hot Ones GIF by First We Feast

But, to stay on off topic...

Sauce
Yes
Beef/chicken

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer

Dry rub or sauce?
Pork or beef or chicken?
What kind of moderator are you !!!
Scold somebody. Threaten quarantine. Put somebody on probation.

Get this thread back on track!

What were we talking about ….?

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
Hot take:

The best bbq is carolina bbq

also I'm not saying all rural people are a***holes, but I've encountered a bunch. There's many sweet people out in the country, my dad is from powder springs and my grandma still lives out there.
Powder Springs is "out in the country?"

You need to get down to Putney, GA. That's out in the country. :p

Oh and...
Pulled pork, KC sauce, and Brunswick stew with a few drops of Texas Pete.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Powder Springs is "out in the country?"

You need to get down to Putney, GA. That's out in the country. :p
Georgia has changed a lot.

When I was in high school we road over to see the early construction for Peachtree City and everyone in the car said, “Who’s going to live way out in the middle of nowhere and have such a horrendously long commute to Atlanta?”

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Having just spent a significant amount of time in Montana and Wyoming, Putney would hardly be considered rural by their standards. I passed through a quite number of "towns" that were less than 50 residents. The smallest was literally 3 houses and a post office.

slugboy

Staff member
The PFF grades are in.

On defense, Romello Height was graded above average. Efford and Harvey were close behind.
Everyone else graded average, except for Biggers and Moore. Biggers got the lowest score, but it wasn’t that bad.

Offense had higher and lower scores. King, Williams, Robinson, Stockton, and Rutledge were above average. Lots of average and below average scores. Low score was a 48, which is “poor”.

Lots of room for improvement

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
Having just spent a significant amount of time in Montana and Wyoming, Putney would hardly be considered rural by their standards. I passed through a quite number of "towns" that were less than 50 residents. The smallest was literally 3 houses and a post office.
Sure. I didn't say it was the ruralest of the rural, just far more rural than Powder Springs (assuming he was referring to Powder Springs, GA).

roadkill

Helluva Engineer
The PFF grades are in.

On defense, Romello Height was graded above average. Efford and Harvey were close behind.
Everyone else graded average, except for Biggers and Moore. Biggers got the lowest score, but it wasn’t that bad.

Offense had higher and lower scores. King, Williams, Robinson, Stockton, and Rutledge were above average. Lots of average and below average scores. Low score was a 48, which is “poor”.

Lots of room for improvement
I assume you need a subscription to see that level of detail.