• GT by 7-13

Votes: 84 38.9%
  • GT by 14+

Votes: 35 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
True but I am telling you McCord will not hesitate to go deep. His receivers as a group are tall and fast. Given time he will light up just about any secondary.
I agree. This is one QB we can't allow to stand in the pocket. He's not that mobile, which is a factor we have to put to use. Perhaps the deciding factor in this game is how much of a pass rush we can generate.

GTRhino24

GT Athlete
I thought the unique names was a pretty cool idea
Too bad they were mostly wrong
GT 41
Cuse 17
Yeah I don’t get the confidence. Sure, we beat a paper FSU and GS, but they gave up a lot of yards on the ground to OHIO. It’s our strength. Yes, our defense is untested, but if they are that weak against the ground game, they had better be flawless on offense.

GoldZ

Ramblin' Wreck
They haven't won many games the last few years when the other team goes much over 100 yds on the ground. How many did we get on the dwags last year?
King hits Boyd and our top wrs early and the run game will roll.

LT 1967

Jolly Good Fellow
Pretty interesting article by Jackson Caudell including the SP+ prediction of a GT win at 30-29.and a 52% chance to win. Article spells out some of the factors that go into the SP+ prediction like recent production, recent recruiting, and recent history. If it is something like 30-29, I will definitely need an adult beverage in order to make it to make it to the end!!

I am Hoping for something like 31-21 GT.

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
Be interested to see if we can pressure their QB some, if we can and don't turn it over and come to play we win by good margin I'm guessing. Think CBK is telling it like it is, this is a good FB team but they have to come to play every week.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
These are the kind of games that, if they are close, are hard for me to enjoy. Playing Miami or Notre Dame, or even NC State, I would just enjoy the game and enjoy pulling hard for the win. But games that I’m afraid of losing aren’t usually a lot of fun for me. Hope we can blow them out of the water. I don’t expect it, but it would be an easier game for me to watch.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
I picked the Tech by 7-13 category. The fact that we should be able to control the ball with our running game and their QB being a sluggish runner. I look for Tatum to have a big game blitzing. He has shown good speed in this defense so far.
Actually, I feel pretty good about this one, which really scares me. :)