Game 3 Georgia Tech vs Syracuse Media

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Well, I mean, how can you argue with that… except maybe that he might have the success of John Heisman? 😛

I hope he has the success of Johnson’s 3 best years, Bobby Ross’s best year, O’Leary’s 2 best years, Curry’s best year, Carson’s best year, Dodd’s 4 best years, Alexander’s 2 best years, and Heisman’s 4 best years.

Best Of Win GIF

CEB

Helluva Engineer
I hope he has the success of Johnson’s 3 best years, Bobby Ross’s best year, O’Leary’s 2 best years, Curry’s best year, Carson’s best year, Dodd’s 4 best years, Alexander’s 2 best years, and Heisman’s 4 best years.

Best Of Win GIF
After those 18 years of pretty solid football, I hope he has the two best seasons of Brent Key’s career to round out the decade.

IMG_0198.gif

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer

Best Of Win GIF

A part of me wouldn't mind repeating one of alexanders worst years if only for the dwag tears. Especially since to pull it off we'd still have to win the ACC then beat them twice.

tomknight

Ramblin' Wreck
Can I have your permission to hereby refer to all SorryexCuse folk as Canadans (hey, it's not Canadia)?
I know some ex-Cuse folks, and they are solid people - the kind you'd really like as neighbors.

They all got out though.

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
I think Key knows that we have to enforce our will on our opponents. I think he saw some of that against FSU but was disappointed in the effort we displayed against GSU. Apparently, the early practice for Syracuse was not what he wanted to see. I think he just let it be known that if did not bring our best effort and play tough, physical football against Syracuse that they would kick our butt. Syracuse has a lot of pride and tradition and thinks of themselves as a tough physical football program, and they are going to come to the party looking for a fight and we better be ready to brawl all day long if we expect to have a chance to win.

I expect our guys to respond!

Go Jackets!

Richland County

Jolly Good Fellow
Lot of Syracuse fans are awful offended that a Key isn't super close with Brown, who was a DB on the opposite side of the ball in practice for a couple months, 20 years ago. Key has had probably 800 to 1,000 players under his watch with a similar relationship since then. Even if they might've got along in practice, do you really think that Kevin Sherrer and Malik Rutherford would be best friends in 2044? Like, I have zero expectations that a favorite HS coach would remember me beyond maybe recognizing my name and face. Just a weird thing to perceive as a slight.
Grabbing for straws until the bill comes calling and it's time to pay. Losers have to manufacture a reason to get up!!