Game 3 Georgia Tech vs Syracuse Media

roadkill

Helluva Engineer
Syracuse has released its depth chart, but it’s not too meaningful since they have some players on it that are definitely “out” per coach Brown. Here’s their injury report, updated since their coach’s last media session:

-Starting MLB - (Wax) – Out 6 weeks (ankle) This could be significant depending on depth at this important position.
-Starting LT – (Weatherspoon) - left Ohio game with an injury but current status is unknown. Still on the depth chart.
-Reserve DB – (DeLaine) – Out (broken hand)
-Reserve WR - (J. Ross-Simmons) – Questionable (hamstring)

forensicbuzz

21st Century Throwback Dad
Tech took it down cause the video started in the middle of Key talking so they had to repost it.

I will never understand how a technology school can't seem to do a simple YouTube video

And they had to cut out his comment at the end about how they may or may not have cut some people. I think it was in jest, but it was unclear.

Golden Tornadoes

Ramblin' Wreck
Entirely possible. We really don't need more than 3 in rotation. And you really want Haynes on the field as much as possible.
Just curious with Alexander and Cooley going down. I agree that Haynes needs to be on the field a ton, but I also really want to save him as much as possible for the end of the season. With how the game was going, there really should not have been any reason that Haynes was in the GSU game in the 4th quarter.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Just curious with Alexander and Cooley going down. I agree that Haynes needs to be on the field a ton, but I also really want to save him as much as possible for the end of the season. With how the game was going, there really should not have been any reason that Haynes was in the GSU game in the 4th quarter.
In my opinion, both of the "Haynes boys" played too long in the 4th quarter.