Game 11 #CUSEvsGT Ramblings

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I think all that alcohol has served to increase the ability of what few cells you have remaining after a lifetime of serious drinking. I say this as a lifelong abstainer so take it with a healthy dose of skepticism.

I've also heard alcohol is good for the brain since it kills the weak brain cells.

May or may not be true, but can make our short time on this earth more fun.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Syracuse is a bad football team. If we play like we did vs Virginia it really shouldn't be close. The win last week over Pitt isn't saying much. Pitt is just as bad as Syracuse.
Well, all the hard work I did for

Techster

and now you put a curse on my work.

Now to break that curse I'm going to need:
1, 3 lb chicken
2 4 carrots,
3. 4 stacks of celery
4. 1 onion
5. salt
6. pepper
7 one larger pot

Thinking about it that may be the recipe for chicken soup.

Well maybe I can break this curse with a 12 pack of beer. and extra 6 more would help I like to start early. and once the game starts a pair of depends so I ain't got to get up to pee.

slugboy

Staff member
Well, all the hard work I did for

Techster

and now you put a curse on my work.

Now to break that curse I'm going to need:
1, 3 lb chicken
2 4 carrots,
3. 4 stacks of celery
4. 1 onion
5. salt
6. pepper
7 one larger pot

Thinking about it that may be the recipe for chicken soup.

Well maybe I can break this curse with a 12 pack of beer. and extra 6 more would help I like to start early. and once the game starts a pair of depends so I ain't got to get up to pee.

bigrabbit

Jolly Good Fellow
I wonder about turnout…very disappointed to hear a lot of students are apparently going home early for Thanksgiving.
Hopefully still decent turnout given what’s on the line (bowl game).

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
I say this as a lifelong abstainer so take it with a healthy dose of skepticism.

white trash beer GIF

Go Jackets! :buzz:

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
If I was Syracuse I would use that offense against us as bad as we are stopping the run. Plus it would limit our possessions on offense and a couple of our offensive 3 and outs will kill the little defensive we would have.
We cant stop the run when the teams all use the same basic offense, because the LB dont get to the point of attack. When Cuse uses a new scheme, oh boy!