Future Uniform Rumor

beerbuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
Also, unless your computer monitor is calibrated for ambient light, the color you see might not be accurate. Photography is a hobby of mine so I keep my monitor calibrated for editing pictures accurately.
If you think original photo is not blue...go to the doctor, seriously. Something is wrong with you. If you don’t see you are colour blind after Augusta’s post, go see a psychologist, seriously.

You are also being obstinate. But you're also over 90 so I get the whole "get off my lawn" mentality from you... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(Ducks out in a hurry)
Call me anything you want. Regardless of the colors, those are just ugly uniforms and don't compare to the truly classy uniforms we have worn in the past. I just don't understand why, apparently only for the sake of novelty, we would ever move away from the uniforms that put us where we have been in the past, and still are for the most part. Tech never wore all blue (or fill in the color, other than white) in the past. So why start now?

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I think either way it's a blue grey color. Not straight saturated navy. I like that. Not your typical navy blue tshirt look. Has a smoke look to it. Also LOVE the gold on the shoulders.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
I recalibrated my monitor and ran the white balance again and got a slightly different result, but very close to the original edit I posted. I think it is probably a better representation of the uniform color.

Edit to add: I really like the gold numbering and the gold accents on the shoulders.

GT Blue WB 3.jpg

I recalibrated my monitor and ran the white balance again and got a slightly different result, but very close to the original edit I posted. I think it is probably a better representation of the uniform color.

Edit to add: I really like the gold numbering and the gold accents on the shoulders.

View attachment 6276
No matter how many times you recalibrate your monitor (whatever that means), the uniform is still ugly. And what gold accents on the shoulders? The shoulders have nothing on them.