Future Uniform Rumor

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Well, if we do or do not ever wear this uni, I certainly have no opinion that will impact any authority.

I just want ONE trim color ( in my opinion blue over black, gray or charcoal), and the same trim color for All our teams.

Maybe TStan is brilliant in this regard as people are discussing this instead of other, bigger issues.

This, to me, looks like a Navy (as in USNA) uni. Now watch Navy come out with the most perfect G/W/G uni imaginable.

But we all know if we win BIG in something like this - who will care then :)

P.S. - the G/W/B uni was inspired by satan. If we wear this much Blue - G/B/B is much better.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
“The suit is NAHT black.”

“The suit is black not.”

“The suit is black..................NAHT!”

I can’t believe we are really arguing about what’s gray and blue LOL

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
giphy.gif

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
Ha! Told you. Great branding GT. Good job guys

Even if it is grey, which I have my doubts, I don't know that it's a branding failure. Just because you are wedded to gold only doesn't mean the fan base as a whole is, and youth today are very much into alternate uniforms.

For the record, I would prefer we not wear a grey uniform, but I really doubt that picture is of a grey uni, but rather a dark blue that looks grey under poor lighting.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
One thing you have to remember is that without the original item (not a photo, the actual item) in front of you "white balance" and "monitor calibration" are entirely arbitrary.

Not true. The white on the cloth to the left as well as the adidas stripes give you a reference. Monitor calibration is specific to the room you are in. It measures the ambient light around you and ensures the color produced by the monitor is true to the image. There is a scientific basis for both.