Funny Stuff

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
8F704F7E-A875-4288-9E4A-0467E569572A.png

Milwaukee

Banned
Have you guys seen the footage of the 2 people having sex in the subway in NYC today?? Lmao
The video may not be appropriate for some here but it’s very easy to find.

Have you guys seen the footage of the 2 people having sex in the subway in NYC today?? Lmao
The video may not be appropriate for some here but it’s very easy to find.
You could have just posted a link to an article about it that doesn't include a video, which frankly I don't want to see.....https://nypost.com/2019/12/03/subway-sex-duo-caught-on-video-in-second-subterranean-romp/

A really funny line from the article is this: "A Manhattan couple apparently turned on by the sights, sounds and smells of New York’s least romantic locale had sex in not one but two subway stations on the same day, cops said on Tuesday." LOL

A hilarious response to an illiterate post (copied from the comments section on a thread about police brutality) ---

Duane June 1, 2020 At 7:52 am

SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE ABOUT ROUGE POLICMEN. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. LOOK WHAT IT HAS COME TO. I STAND BEHIND THEM MOST OF THE TIME, BUT IT IS OUT OF HAND NOW AND HAS BEEN. WHAT IS RIGHT IS RIGHT. I AM WHITE AND CAN NOT AGREE WITH THERE EXTREAM HANDLING OF SOME CASES. JUST DO YOU JOB AND DO IT RIGHT.

speedle June 1, 2020 At 8:43 am
Yeah, I agree. Policemen that use rouge should be fired. Rosey cheeks on cops tend to make them look less macho and cause them to lose respect.

Last edited by a moderator: