Funny Stuff

Deleted member 2897

FSU football players just called their new coach out for lying. Look it up...but this is funny:

Sad, but toxic. Looks like they and Miami are going to continue to have some of the best players in the country, but also have a toxic culture unable to create a positive and successful team environment.

During a dull DNC dinner, Mrs. Biden leaned over to chat with Chuck Schumer.
"I bought Joe a parrot for his birthday.
That bird is so smart, Joe has already taught him to say over two hundred words!"
"Very impressive," said Chuck, "but, you do realize he just speaks the words. He doesn't really understand what they all mean."
"Oh, I know", replied Mrs. Biden, "but neither does the parrot".

Deleted member 2897

I truly feel the majority of politicians just simply suck and are a bunch of parasites. The only way I can stomach listening to trump is in one of Sarah Cooper's videos. Now these have been truly hysterically funny!

Not sure this qualifies as funny, aside,from being funny just how imbecilic he & his tweets are.

Yeah that frail 75 yr old is quite the agent provocateur.....

Trump is a human troll. No 75 year old is an Antifa terrorist. However, did you see the video of his fall? He had his phone out waving it on the officers' bodies and equipment. They were right to give him a stiff arm to create space between them. I have no idea what that old guy was doing. My issue is that once he fell and hit his head, nobody seemed to care and tons of officers just walked right over his body.

Trump is a human troll. No 75 year old is an Antifa terrorist. However, did you see the video of his fall? He had his phone out waving it on the officers' bodies and equipment. They were right to give him a stiff arm to create space between them. I have no idea what that old guy was doing. My issue is that once he fell and hit his head, nobody seemed to care and tons of officers just walked right over his body.
Sorry, but the man's own blogs prove him to be, if not antifa, definitely a very busy activist in the anti-cop movement.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Alright folks. This is overdue but necessary...

Going forward, we are disallowing political humor in the funny stuff thread.

There have been a handful of reports over the last month from folks "on both sides" who have suggested such posts are inappropriate for a variety of reasons. While some of the mods, such as myself, thought "jokes" did not qualify as political conversation or discourse, unfortunately it is not seen that way by many.

If you would like a Political Jokes thread, please do so in the Politics forum. Thanks.

Milwaukee

Banned
Alright folks. This is overdue but necessary...

Going forward, we are disallowing political humor in the funny stuff thread.

There have been a handful of reports over the last month from folks "on both sides" who have suggested such posts are inappropriate for a variety of reasons. While some of the mods, such as myself, thought "jokes" did not qualify as political conversation or discourse, unfortunately it is not seen that way by many.

If you would like a Political Jokes thread, please do so in the Politics forum. Thanks.

So you’re giving into the outrage mob essentially? At what point do you guys ignore the “report button” army that constantly report everything? This is a little out of hand from a common sense standpoint don’t ya think? You’re never going to have everyone be happy no matter how you do it, so why cave to the people crying?

Milwaukee

Banned
To follow up, why wouldn’t you just move the funny stuff thread to the political forum like the others that have went there? This makes zero sense, but whatever.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
So you’re giving into the outrage mob essentially? At what point do you guys ignore the “report button” army that constantly report everything? This is a little out of hand from a common sense standpoint don’t ya think? You’re never going to have everyone be happy no matter how you do it, so why cave to the people crying?
Actually I think all of the 5 or so reports were from different individuals. We had internally discussed taking this step because of our "no politics" stance but hadn't dedicated a ton of attention to it until the reports provided frequent enough reminders.
To follow up, why wouldn’t you just move the funny stuff thread to the political forum like the others that have went there? This makes zero sense, but whatever.
We might. I am debating going through and moving old posts or wiping them clean, but it'll take a bit of time and effort. Either way, we can't stop the bleeding without at minimum telling folks it'll be unacceptable going forward.

Deleted member 2897

PNsiDBT.jpg

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
Im okay with them dooking it out to see who the worst generation is.

Im not really interested in any of their opinions until they are well into their 30’s. Used to be younger, but people grow up slower now. Live on your own, hold down a job, pay your own bills, start a family, and them I’m more interested in your take.