FSU

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I'm uh. I'm slightly more nervous about our abilities watching this game. BC is making FSU look like a D3 team out here. They battled us til the end of the game. Not feeling great watching them play.

Don't misquote me. I think we are still a good-great team, 7-5 to 10-2 range. But holy cow FSU was way overhyped.
We exposed them. BC quarterback spent hours studying the Tech game.

FSU looks like their season is over. My impression is these are not the kind of athletes that can rally to salvage a season. All thinking about their personal careers not winning one for the old garnet and gold.

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
Ugh... wanted F$U to win out rest of the season.
This game is done. It'd be interesting to find a study what getting snubbed like what happened to them last year does to a team (or could be non-sports for that matter). It's easy to say "just come back stronger and prove them wrong!" but in reality, looks like the team's spirit's broken.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
FSU is a dumpster fire. Its only a two score game and their guys look like they have quit. Terrible body language, idiotic penalties. This season might be over for them.
Quitting. Once you get that disease it's hard to get rid of it. Norvell has built himself a quitting culture and fsu is now all about whining not winning. They're screwed unless they clean house from top to bottom.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Well, they look like a mess tonight. Sloppy penalties everywhere. Coaches going for it on 4th and 5 during a one score game to open Q3. Receivers dropping passes that hit both hands. In our game they played clean and got pushed around. In this game they look completely unprepared. It’s almost like we got in their heads and they fell apart.
We broke them and BC is administering a mercy killing.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
I think the portal era will be very interesting, there are clear risks emerging of the mercenary mindset. With expanded playoffs FSU didn’t need to be 12-0. Hell, win out from here and they’d have a good shot at the ACCCG.

But they don’t want to do the work if it’s not easy.
I wouldn't say a good shot at the ACCCG. They need to win out, and have help from other teams and then it will probably depend on tie-breakers. They can only control what they do. They can be eliminated even if they win out if two teams have one or fewer losses. They can be eliminated based on tie-breakers even if there are no 0-1 loss teams, but multiple 2 loss teams. This is the worst possible start for them. Especially after all of the whining in the offseason. (Not that I am disappointed myself, just that from their standpoint, it couldn't get worse.)

gtee91

Jolly Good Fellow
I wouldn't say a good shot at the ACCCG. They need to win out, and have help from other teams and then it will probably depend on tie-breakers. They can only control what they do. They can be eliminated even if they win out if two teams have one or fewer losses. They can be eliminated based on tie-breakers even if there are no 0-1 loss teams, but multiple 2 loss teams. This is the worst possible start for them. Especially after all of the whining in the offseason. (Not that I am disappointed myself, just that from their standpoint, it couldn't get worse.)
Miami is going to hang 60 on them

cpf2001

Helluva Engineer
Yeah it’s no guarantee but 6-2 has often been good enough. With unbalanced schedules it’s harder now, but there are also no divisions so that helps.

But that would require them to fight from behind with no guarantees.