FSU

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I won't be able to sleep tonight in anticpiation of @CuseJacket "FSU Schadenfreude Part Deaux " thread. I think that should be a weekly feature this season. It's gonna be hard to top the first one but I think there are enough people out there who despite differences in conference affiliation, race, religion, gender, socioeconmic status, etc. are united in their loathing of this particular school and will surprise us with their ingenuity.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
He's not a running qb, imho.
He should be. I mean how many QB reads where you never run the ball can you do? On short yardage he should be running the ball every other play on 4 yards or else. He might just as well drop back each time.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I'm uh. I'm slightly more nervous about our abilities watching this game. BC is making FSU look like a D3 team out here. They battled us til the end of the game. Not feeling great watching them play.

Don't misquote me. I think we are still a good-great team, 7-5 to 10-2 range. But holy cow FSU was way overhyped.
Well, they look like a mess tonight. Sloppy penalties everywhere. Coaches going for it on 4th and 5 during a one score game to open Q3. Receivers dropping passes that hit both hands. In our game they played clean and got pushed around. In this game they look completely unprepared. It’s almost like we got in their heads and they fell apart.

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
I'm uh. I'm slightly more nervous about our abilities watching this game. BC is making FSU look like a D3 team out here. They battled us til the end of the game. Not feeling great watching them play.

Don't misquote me. I think we are still a good-great team, 7-5 to 10-2 range. But holy cow FSU was way overhyped.
I think the Ireland factor and BC having film on FSU are playing a big factor here, much like they did for us against GSU