FSU

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.
DJ is the kind of quarterback that when he needs to step up and carry his team, he looks like Homer Simpson disappearing into the hedge. I have never seen a 250 lb quarterback blend into the background the way he does. Sad to see but FSU should have known what they were getting with him.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
Well… for a week we’ve wondered if we got a ‘let down” version of a real good FSU team, or if we’re pretty good in our own right, or if FSU may not be all they were cracked up to be….
Looks like the latter. We might still be pretty good, but it’s looking like FSU gave us a pretty good effort but they’re a very mediocre team.
That’s OK… we have to keep on earning it regardless. Just win baby!

jepherson

Georgia Tech Fan
Has there ever been a #10 ranked team be 0-2?!

No highly ranked team had ever lost in Week 0 before, so I’m guessing no. It’s still amazing to think about!

RhoChi

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm uh. I'm slightly more nervous about our abilities watching this game. BC is making FSU look like a D3 team out here. They battled us til the end of the game. Not feeling great watching them play.

Don't misquote me. I think we are still a good-great team, 7-5 to 10-2 range. But holy cow FSU was way overhyped.

brian22

Ramblin' Wreck
We may not be as high in the polls tomorrow, but I don’t think tonight says much about Tech’s quality. Tech’s oline pushed FSU’s dline all night just like we did against that Athens team late last year. If we keep doing that, we’ll be fine.

DJ is just screwing over his team tonight plain and simple.

Hjacket

Georgia Tech Fan
BC had film on them to watch and a very experienced coach. FSU had nothing to watch. That may have explained one quarter or maybe most of the half, but nothing explains the offensive ineptitude. The QB1 has lost it and the team. They have to make a change.

gtee91

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm uh. I'm slightly more nervous about our abilities watching this game. BC is making FSU look like a D3 team out here. They battled us til the end of the game. Not feeling great watching them play.

Don't misquote me. I think we are still a good-great team, 7-5 to 10-2 range. But holy cow FSU was way overhyped.
We just have to win...nothing but opportunity ahead for us. Unlike FSU who may be behind 8 ball

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
BC dominated the first 25 minutes, FSU has blown two passes into the end zone to score a touchdown.
Then on their third try a bad pass and they have to settle for another field goal.
Fsu is not looking good.
They have a large running QB. Twice they had first and goal inside the six, but didn't run the ball one time. I don't understand that.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Has there ever been a #10 ranked team be 0-2?!

No highly ranked team had ever lost in Week 0 before, so I’m guessing no. It’s still amazing to think about!
In the 90s Arizona was #2 or#3 and lost their first three games I think