FSU

cpf2001

Helluva Engineer
Don’t forget that it was only two years ago that Norvell was a top hot seat name.

FSU seems a fickle bunch lately.

It would be hilarious to watch them debating using a hundred million to get out of the ACC or to dump Norvell, though. Maybe that’s just another reason they need that SEC money!

Maybe they’ll get lucky and Elko will flame out at A&M!

Frenchise

Ramblin' Wreck
Great win by BC, but i have to give ourselves some credit here. We didn’t know what to expect, quickly adjusted to DJ not being a real threat and settled down. BC had the tape and time to prepare based on our tape, they knew they could stack the box and how to run against the dline.

FSU needs a tuneup game. Everything is going wrong and they’ve got zero confidence.

Woodstock23

Georgia Tech Fan
51,000 was the announced attendance last night. That means they had almost 30,000 empty seats.
Looks like fans were already jumping off the band wagon after we beat them. Probably not going to be much chopping the remainder of the season either.
I bet the ,“we’re too good for the ACC”, talk might be on hold.

Woodstock23

Georgia Tech Fan
51,000 was the announced attendance last night. That means they had almost 30,000 empty seats.
Looks like fans were already jumping off the band wagon after we beat them. Probably not going to be much chopping the remainder of the season either.
I bet the ,“we’re too good for the ACC”, talk might be on hold.
My bad:
After doing more research I realized that they are doing a major renovation and are down sizing Doak Campbell stadium.
This year’s total capacity is around 51k.
They are downsizing from around 80k to around 67k.

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Wow. Florida State is terrible.

They even can’t beat Kennesaw.

Hey Siri, who is Florida State’s backup QB?

slugboy

Staff member
Wow. Florida State is terrible.

They even can’t beat Kennesaw.

Hey Siri, who is Florida State’s backup QB?

They have four freshmen and a sophomore. Looks like they went into to season all-in on DJU. Last year’s backup quarterback transferred out (maybe pushed). Tate Rodemaker was their only upperclassman QB other than Jordan Travis.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
It couldn't happen to a more deserving group of A-holes but I was hoping that they would win to help our strength of schedule. No matter, all we need to do is win. F the criminoles and the painted horse they rode in on.
We’ll have plenty of schedule strength when all is said and done. Just win, one game at a time. All we’ve found is F$U knows how to quit.

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
They have four freshmen and a sophomore. Looks like they went into to season all-in on DJU. Last year’s backup quarterback transferred out (maybe pushed). Tate Rodemaker was their only upperclassman QB other than Jordan Travis.
Didn’t I recently read that they brought in (uhhh, bought) 17 studs through the transfer portal, including Ugoogahluhlei?

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
Quitting. Once you get that disease it's hard to get rid of it. Norvell has built himself a quitting culture and fsu is now all about whining not winning. They're screwed unless they clean house from top to bottom.
Except I think it is coming from higher up than Norvell. It’s emanating from their administration.

WraleighWreck

Jolly Good Fellow
There’s multiple reasons why guys portal nowadays, but a lot of them involve not playing elsewhere. They guys FSU got(and probably paid a lot for) just aren’t that good yet.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
There’s multiple reasons why guys portal nowadays, but a lot of them involve not playing elsewhere. They guys FSU got(and probably paid a lot for) just aren’t that good yet.
They might get paid, but they still have to execute.

I recall a receiver who played for Malzahn. His camp drill was 100 passes. He dropped one once and Malzahn told him if he did it again, he was not going to play.

I enjoyed the Noles losing, but there were a number of passes thrown in the numbers that were bobbled and dropped. The team just looked sloppy.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Maybe DJU could hit his receivers if they put a yellow jersey on him during games. He looks like he gets rushed when he gets game pressure from different colored jerseys.