FSU Postgame

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Gentleman and ladies I just got home, I can't talk, I am sitting here shaking my head after listening to Brandon and Sean. As great as the KICK and PICK were later year this game will remain as the single damnest, greatest, most unexpected win I seen in my 50 plus years of being a Tech fan. As I said after the win against the dwags last to all of you younger Tech fans , cherish these kinds of games they get through the times that are less than what we hope for. We saw a very young team grow up tonight, learn the effort it takes every snap to the get this team to level the fans want, the coaches strive for and the players deserve! I am so thankful for this joy in my life and bless everyone of our coaches and players for leaving it all on the field tonight!

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
I keep thinking that once this offense finds its rhythm we will be a great team again. Still a little confusion on the line and JT making some questionable decisions under pressure, but with that said the D and special teams man they played lights out tonight. Funny how that goes one week we are yelling at Roofs D the next week praising it. Even our punting game actually looked so much better no crazy snaps
Just think about this guys, that was a team that was 6-0 in conference play, beat us last year in the Acc championship, hadn't had a turn over all year, had not missed a 4th quarter field goal all year and we got them good

DvilleJacket

Helluva Engineer
I just got home from watching the game at my dads. Great win for the program! Even if we don't make a bowl I'll remember that win forever! We had paused the game and was a few minutes behind when suddenly I got a couple of texts from friends saying omg and stuff. I told my dad I think something good was bout to happen and it did! I love the Austin twins!!!!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Pretty cool scene on sportscenter of Errin Joe leading the team in the fight song in the post game lockerroom.

Followed CPJ incorrectly calling Austin by his brother's name. Couldnt find him then said STTE, "He blocks 1 kick and now he's Student Body President." Everybody laughed.

Lee

Ramblin' Wreck
What an amazing game! I had to miss most of it, but got to see the last 8 or so minutes of the game. What a stand by the D to get the ball back for us. I loved seeing JT set his feet and make a clutch 4th down throw and glad Brad caught it. I'm not going to lie, when Justin went out of bounds, I got a little nervous thinking that if we made the kick, they would have too much time. Clutch kick by Butker!

The block and return were storybook. I hate that I had to miss the game tonight. It looked like that place was rocking at the end of the game! I really hope one of the photographers got a good shot of the Austin twins crossing the goal line together. That is a moment they will cherish forever!

What a game! I love seeing PJ happy. I wish he would loosen up like that a little more often (which he may behind the scenes). The players seem to respond well to it (UGA game last year). Hopefully this gets us started on a nice little run to finish the year strong. Go Jackets!

Lexjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Gentleman and ladies I just got home, I can't talk, I am sitting here shaking my head after listening to Brandon and Sean. As great as the KICK and PICK were later year this game will remain as the single damnest, greatest, most unexpected win I seen in my 50 plus years of being a Tech fan. As I said after the win against the dwags last to all of you younger Tech fans , cherish these kinds of games they get through the times that are less than what we hope for. We saw a very young team grow up tonight, learn the effort it takes every snap to the get this team to level the fans want, the coaches strive for and the players deserve! I am so thankful for this joy in my life and bless everyone of our coaches and players for leaving it all on the field tonight!

DITTO! It was a MAGIC moment and I felt privileged to witness it...... just glorious to hear the lamentation of their women.:D

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
There were tons of FSU fans there. No doubt UGA fans have bought a ton of season tickets and sold them to criminoles. Prepare yourselves for a sea of red and black for cofh.

That said...even with the huge FSU contingent....our fans rocked Bobby Dodd stadium tonight. My throat is raw and I'm loving it.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer

Replay from ESPN now we just need to radio call
Edit, not even a blip on the AJC yet about the upset, if this was UGA they would have been all over this already

I got a kick out of the Tallahassee newspaper report, an "analysis" that concluded that the final play did not "seal FSU's fate." Well, it pretty much did.

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
There were tons of FSU fans there. No doubt UGA fans have bought a ton of season tickets and sold them to criminoles. Prepare yourselves for a sea of red and black for cofh.

That said...even with the huge FSU contingent....our fans rocked Bobby Dodd stadium tonight. My throat is raw and I'm loving it.
I was looking around the stadium right before the kick and thinking all those Nole fans really hadn't had much to cheer about all night. I had no idea how loud our fans were about to get.