FSU Postgame

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Whatever happens, one way or the other, in the rest of the season, that was a SPECIAL game last night!! Just awesome to be there and witness it! Electric stadium, electric game, awesome crowd, and the team played with heart all night long. So many times in that game I thought "oh, no...that's it...we can't bounce back from that!...it's over". So glad the kids don't think like me and kept playing until the final whistle.

They earned it last night. RESPECT!

65Jacket

GT Athlete
Wes Durham doesn't work for GT anymore. Brandon Gauden is now the announcer, I believe in his third season. His call of the play has been on Sports Center numerous times, and it was a fabulous call.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Only old people read newspapers or listen to talk radio. We are all over SportsCenter and the Internet, which is good enough for me.
No wonder we are in such a mess: all the news fit to print from Sports Center, where loud is good, shouting is better.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Great game. FSU fans pretty much surrounded me in the stands but man that was a great finish I lost my voice. Never seen a game in like that in person.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    217.5 KB · Views: 74

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
...sigh...ecstatic about the win, but dang, my niece owes me big time for scheduling her wedding to be on the biggest day of our season (so far--there's still that big win to come on Thanksgiving weekend...)

Fortunately, we got to see the end of the 4th quarter, and the amazing finish--but it's not the same as being there. Uh-oh...waitaminnit...does this mean we have to stay away from every home game from now on, to keep up the good ju-ju?:eek:

a5ehren

Jolly Good Fellow
No wonder we are in such a mess: all the news fit to print from Sports Center, where loud is good, shouting is better.
Oh please. Newspaper sports sections are total garbage, as full of blowhards trying to out HOT TAEK each other as anything else.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Great game. FSU fans pretty much surrounded me in the stands but man that was a great finish I lost my voice. Never seen a game in like that in person.
You are one lucky man. To be surrounded by enemy fanatics and then win like that. There is a god.