FSU Postgame

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
LOL...I saw that PJ made that face. LOL....funniest thing I have seen in a while.

I was sitting there drinking a beer with my dog...damn dog didn't know what I was doing...screaming and hollering. What an awesome feeling.

BTW, I like my crow blackened. I different. Big shoutout to Clinton Lynch and Ishiah Willis. Helluva job tonight blocking and running with a purpose.
what beer does your dog drink?

Well to answer your question. There are 2 types of people pessimist and optimist, I tend to believe we can win EVERY game so I'm an optimist. If you choose to be pessimistic it's YOUR choice. Have fun with that.

chewybaka

Ramblin' Wreck
We had family guests from out of town...which required me to give my tickets away to a work colleague (dedicated tech fan and his pregnant wife). The game was on in the background of our family gathering (academic none football folk)...The blocked field goal and return for a touchdown had these non sport jaded skeptics literally screaming in excitement and disbelief... I will never forget this memory...Thank you Jackets!

orange14

Jolly Good Fellow
I said almost the exact same thing but by the second quarter I was screaming at my tv and my kids and my dog went to the other room
HAHAHA! Me too!!!
I sent them and the cat and the dog running upstairs!
I didn't think I cared anymore.
However, at the last moment when FSU went to kick that improbably kick , I remember thinking If he makes it - it will be two weeks in a row that we lost by a 56 yard kick. At that point, win or lose, I was still proud of the team and way past yelling. At that point I thought they had done all they could have.

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
Great game. FSU fans pretty much surrounded me in the stands but man that was a great finish I lost my voice. Never seen a game in like that in person.
That is a great pic, thanks for posting. You're a lot younger than you sound on the board! :)

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
paul said in the postgame they changed/tweaked the D or D fits, clearly it helped. That scheme had major weakness's in the past with regards to how the LB were fitting with the tackles, not sure why it wasn't done sooner. We will see if its repeatable, i hope it is.

Pretty tepid praise for an amazing defensive performance. You are certainly entitled to your opinions, praise, and criticisms....but I get the impression your mind is made up regarding Roof.

Lee

Ramblin' Wreck
12186529_10153307913123163_5216475104286260513_o.jpg
12186529_10153307913123163_5216475104286260513_o.jpg
This is the shot I was hoping somebody got! A night no tech player, coach or fan will forget, but this moment for 2 brothers is something one can only dream of! Proud of the guys for how they played last night and happy for the Austin twins. I have a good feeling this might be one or both of their cover pages on FB.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I don't care about none-a that. I'm still keyed up, not sure how I got to sleep last night.

Anybody know a good drywall guy. Pretty sure I went thru a wall or two after listening to the radio call about fifty-leven times.
Check career placement at U of Georgia.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Pretty tepid praise for an amazing defensive performance. You are certainly entitled to your opinions, praise, and criticisms....but I get the impression your mind is made up regarding Roof.

First. They played great. Very impressed. Also sad that something more similar, not exactly, but closer to this isnt every saturday. Because clearly the kids have it in them.

But yes for me no turning back to roof. One game is not a trend. Proud of the guys but the body of work and continual mid year scheme tweaks due to yearly flaws and poor performance is enough i need to see. Look, when you see design flaws, like in a car, if the company keeps producing that design you wont buy it. Your mind is made up. Now, some of those cars will last longer, but most will not. Then, when the company releases a mid model fix, many are already moved on, but the fix worked short term. Then the next year, the company releases a all new model but includes design flaws again only to do another mid year fix. So on and so forth. After a while you have no more confidence in the lead designer.

This best describes my feeling of roof. for me i have moved on. Never will buy that car again. But i realize its in my garage and i will have to make due.

There is no Coachtrader. So. Eh.

Happy as hell for the team and i have no downer attitude on this. I hope we put it together vs uva on the road.

GT Chillin' It

Jolly Good Fellow
View attachment 1272 View attachment 1272 This is the shot I was hoping somebody got! A night no tech player, coach or fan will forget, but this moment for 2 brothers is something one can only dream of! Proud of the guys for how they played last night and happy for the Austin twins. I have a good feeling this might be one or both of their cover pages on FB.

The icing on the cake in this picture is the FSU players laying on the ground!!! I'm pretty sure that's the kicker eating the turf. priceless

Lee

Ramblin' Wreck
The icing on the cake in this picture is the FSU players laying on the ground!!! I'm pretty sure that's the kicker eating the turf. priceless

That's true. Gamble was laying on the ground as well while our guys were celebrating. I hope he was just overcome with emotions and didn't get hurt during the return.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
What a time to be alive!!!!
I just spent a few minutes going back and forth to catch Calvin Johnson's latest catch vs. The Game, and was reminded again what it is about college sports that light me up. About the time I get so angry and disgusted with the college game, football or basketball, angry because of UNC and its academic fraud, Louisville and its Hooker Haven -- about neither did the control freak coaches know nuthin', and would they lie to us? -- Syracuse's long-standing cheat 'em if you got 'em, and more on demand something happens like last night. Not the TD. I mean the end zone scene afterwards when players were leaping into the stands and fans were leaping onto the field, and mass elation ruled. At base the game is for the students, and there they were, the freshmen being freshman stupid, the seniors losing their long-sought cool, a mob scene that was not a mob at all ... made me remember back when, and what a simple little game can mean. I smiled all night and will smile all day. I hope everybody does.