FSU Postgame

TheTaxJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
LOL...I saw that PJ made that face. LOL....funniest thing I have seen in a while.

I was sitting there drinking a beer with my dog...damn dog didn't know what I was doing...screaming and hollering. What an awesome feeling.

BTW, I like my crow blackened. I different. Big shoutout to Clinton Lynch and Ishiah Willis. Helluva job tonight blocking and running with a purpose.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
So happy for the team, so many hours of work and near misses and then a Homecoming for the ages!!!
Did y'all notice both Austin's entering the endzone side by side? Priceless!!!

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

ybeenormal

Jolly Good Fellow
Made it through the toughest part of the season. Might not have fared as well as I hoped but the rest of the season should be a cake walk :D

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
i dunno. when i started watching the game i decided to just take what came. rather then get uptight after EVERY play. just went back to being more of a casual fan. after all... after 5 losses in a row what other choice did i have.

while watching the game progress i realized that the team seemed to be playing with a "nothing to lose.... wtf attitude". maybe that has been part of the problem all year. freshman and new starters playing not to lose.

well we are now 3-5 with a large plum in our honeycombed helmet.. its not like we have been 58-0'd (LMAO... sorry) on any of our 5 losses.

on to the next season at uva which lost today.

ybeenormal

Jolly Good Fellow
i dunno. when i started watching the game i decided to just take what came. rather then get uptight after EVERY play. just went back to being more of a casual fan. after all... after 5 losses in a row what other choice did i have.

while watching the game progress i realized that the team seemed to be playing with a "nothing to lose.... wtf attitude". maybe that has been part of the problem all year. freshman and new starters playing not to lose.

well we are now 3-5 with a large plum in our honeycombed helmet.. its not like we have been 58-0'd (LMAO... sorry) on any of our 5 losses.

on to the next season at uva which lost today.
I said almost the exact same thing but by the second quarter I was screaming at my tv and my kids and my dog went to the other room

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Didn't see anyone mention it... Gamble was credited with the block. Great comments from him and Lance in the postgame audio. Worth a listen.