FSU Post game thread

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
We have just created some major psychological problems for Seminole nation.
Nothing a good cry won't fix.....

girl crying GIF

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Anybody remember the exact year, without looking it up, that Tech last had a dominant offensive line and a stout defensive line ?
Like someone else said, I was thinking’90. I don’t want to put the cart ahead of the horse here but Key looks like he has the potential to do something that no coach since CBR has been able or willing to do…. That is field a team that is equally proficient in all 3 phases of the game. The 48 - 45 wins were fun but it felt like a house of cards. Same with the 10 - 7 wins under Gailey. Disclaimer- I am in South America and didn’t get to watch the game. Followed along on the internet best I could.

slugboy

Staff member
Like someone else said, I was thinking’90. I don’t want to put the cart ahead of the horse here but Key looks like he has the potential to do something that no coach since CBR has been able or willing to do…. That is field a team that is equally proficient in all 3 phases of the game. The 48 - 45 wins were fun but it felt like a house of cards. Same with the 10 - 7 wins under Gailey. Disclaimer- I am in South America and didn’t get to watch the game. Followed along on the internet best I could.
Find a replay. YouTube should have it by Monday. Considering how much the league office hates FSU, it might be up already

Ramblnwrek

Georgia Tech Fan
I would just like to point out that ESPN has not adjusted the Conference Statistics and it has been over an hour. I am in Europe at this time, to explain the Clock

1724531119205.png

Last edited:

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
4th quarter King is the man. I know QB gets more credit than probably is due but with everything even I think our better QB was the difference in the game. We looked excellent out there. Need a game where the starters don't play more than 3 quarters next weekend. Pad some stats and get some rest