FSU game thread

Golden Tornadoes

Ramblin' Wreck
We are “home” since we gave up the home game for this neutral site. I suspect they will tweet out the unis on Wednesday or Thursday with a reveal video. Hoping for the distinctive golds.
Based on recent practice pictures I think we will be wearing our white hats at the very least.

Thwg777

Ramblin' Wreck
Does the ‘home’ team get any advantages?

I haven’t thought about this before but since this is a conference game and not a neutral site ooc game, does the home team control the PA / stadium noise? Or is the “home” designator just a fashion show benefit?

When we played Tenny at MBS, that was a neutral site OOC game. And my memory is too corrupted to remember if stadium noise was favorable to us in our “home” games at MBS against the tarholes, clempson and loserville.

Thwg777

Ramblin' Wreck
Re uniforms

I think I read last year after the Bowling Green disaster, that we’re at the mercy of Adidas in terms of uniform selections.

I just hope it’s not some special release like green and brown with gold sprinkles.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Re uniforms

I think I read last year after the Bowling Green disaster, that we’re at the mercy of Adidas in terms of uniform selections.

I just hope it’s not some special release like green and brown with gold sprinkles.
no it won't be green and brown with gold sprinkles, it will be green and brown with gold dots.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Re uniforms

I think the players choose week to week

Ramble1885

proud sidewalk fan
I wonder what helmet we wear. We wore white helmets in fall camp but we've worn both gold and white helmets in practice this week. I just hope gold helmets don't take a backseat like last season.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Upset watch game...

"Florida State is a 12.5-point favorite. But I wouldn't be surprised if this one goes down to the wire."

"I think Georgia Tech certainly has a chance in this game. It will likely come down to how much the defense has improved and if they can stop the run. If they can, the Yellow Jackets can put Uiagalelei in uncomfortable positions and force mistakes. It will take them playing an all-around good game, but Georgia Tech is more than capable of winning this game."