FSU game thread

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
From the Covers Injury list, just updated:

GT
Player POS Status

B. Seither TE - Knee
( Tue, Aug 20)
Seither has suffered a knee injury and will miss the 2024 season.

J. Long TE - Knee
( Mon, Aug 19)
Long suffered a torn ACL and will miss the 2024 season.

FSU
Player POS Status

D. Washington OL - Undisclosed
( Thu, Aug 15)
Washington is dealing with an undisclosed injury and is uncertain to take the field for the Seminoles.

M. Smith OL - Undisclosed
( Sat, Aug 10)
Smith is dealing with an undisclosed injury and is uncertain to take the field for the Seminoles.

L. Thomas TE - Undisclosed
( Sat, Aug 10)
Thomas is dealing with an undisclosed injury and is uncertain to take the field for the Seminoles.

D. Jackson DL - Undisclosed
( Fri, Aug 9)
Jackson Jr. is battling an undisclosed injury and is uncertain to take the field for the Seminoles.

J. Byers OL - Undisclosed
( Fri, Aug 9)
Byers is battling an undisclosed injury and is uncertain to take the field for the Seminoles.

D. Hill WR - Knee
( Thu, Aug 1)
Hill is recovering from a torn ACL and will miss the 2024 season.

Hate losing Seither - he was a decent blocker and a touchdown machine with the ball. I was about to say at least we have more TE depth this year until I read this report.
Don't know FSU's players that well but it appears they are going to be without some depth at OL.
Thanks for list.
I will print out for reference during game and replay.

Imo, them not having an oc on trip, all these injuries, a new qb with new wpr, the new helmet com communication system will be ladom their head coach

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
I know one thing…these expert FSU sidewalk fans on Twitter are con-fi-dent.
In person as well. In Ireland the fsu fans seem super confident and they truly think the espn conspiracy is true. Been a lot of fans around. Great vibe

Attachments

• IMG_4947.jpeg
    IMG_4947.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 78

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Well it turns out I chose the right hotel to be surrounded by tech people. The players definitely don’t look tired from the flight
Glad to hear this. It was actually a worry of mine - how many of these players have dealt with this sort of jet lag before? Especially going straight from the airport to practice.

Hopefully they all followed the coaches’ & trainers’ advice on how to best prepare for and deal with it, so they can get in some quality reps before the game Saturday.

Let’s go Jackets!