Fire Paul johnson for Taking Tobais Oliver out of the game

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
We need to make a change. Sooner rather than later, before we lose chunks of the fan base for good.

This is a good point. It’s always been easy to be a UGA fan but it’s particularly easy now that they are winning and could run the table this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Sanford of the South only happens if we expand our undergrad degrees - which I think we should do.

Uh Sanford of the South? Hmmmm no thank you. On a more serious note all expansion of the undergrad degree programs has to (1) Be funded and (2) Be approved by the GA BOR. Would love to see it but, realistically, it ain't happening any time in the near future

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Uh Sanford of the South? Hmmmm no thank you. On a more serious note all expansion of the undergrad degree programs has to (1) Be funded and (2) Be approved by the GA BOR. Would love to see it but, realistically, it ain't happening any time in the near future

How on earth did we get in a situation where UGA grads are GT’s puppet masters at the BOR? It doesn’t matter, I guess. IIWII

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
We need to make a change. Sooner rather than later, before we lose chunks of the fan base for good.
Well we will see real quick next week where we stand. Clemson fans used to fear coming to Bobby Dodd, next week I'm afraid that won't be the case. But right now, CPJ isn't giving much confidence he can right the ship. Remember how the off season was all about new defense , new unis, new locker room. Well looks like that isn't paying off. I'm real concerned we are going to loose the fan base and any support for these kids. Cpj doesnt exactly give off confidence in his presser. Time for someone higher up to come in And assure fans that there is a plan

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
How on earth did we get in a situation where UGA grads are GT’s puppet masters at the BOR? It doesn’t matter, I guess. IIWII

There is as much, or more, imbalance in this state than in any in the entire country. There’s WAY more of them than us at every level: media, govt, fans, etc. We’re not remotely on the same level as them.

GT can still have good seasons, though. Just have to be in the hunt to win the Coastal. That’s doable.

GTJeff1975

Jolly Good Fellow
There is as much, or more, imbalance in this state than in any in the entire country. There’s WAY more of them than us at every level: media, govt, fans, etc. We’re not remotely on the same level as them.

GT can still have good seasons, though. Just have to be in the hunt to win the Coastal. That’s doable.

They’re nothing but pure inbred white trash. We have ALOT of those type of people in this state unfortunately. To hell with them.

We’re an elite engineering school with a rich football history. The only thing elite about that **** pit would be its rankings as a party school.

You wanna know what’s pathetic? A football factory that has two NCs in its 126 year history.

Sorry for the rant. I LOATH everything related to YouGag.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
They’re nothing but pure inbred white trash. We have ALOT of those type of people in this state unfortunately. To hell with them.

We’re an elite engineering school with a rich football history. The only thing elite about that **** pit would be its rankings as a party school.

You wanna know what’s pathetic? A football factory that has two NCs in its 126 year history.

Sorry for the rant. I LOATH everything related to YouGag.
No offence but we suck at football right now. We are waaaaaayyyy too elitist

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm just saying y'all but what if he gets fired this week or after the Clemson game,the question to y'all is who do we go get...my options would be 1st Brent Venables turn him into a coach imo,Bret Bielemma wild card coach for us or Les miles what do y'all think of this? Everybody's opinion is needed on this!

THWG

Helluva Engineer
I'm just saying y'all but what if he gets fired this week or after the Clemson game,the question to y'all is who do we go get...my options would be 1st Brent Venables turn him into a coach imo,Bret Bielemma wild card coach for us or Les miles what do y'all think of this? Everybody's opinion is needed on this!
Scott Satterfield or Neal Brown. I'm willing to let CPJ finish the year out though and see if he can somehow turn it around.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Brent Venables and Bilema came to mind for me. I also thought Godsey or Wisenhunt

pbrown520

Ramblin' Wreck

Seriously? No way Venables comes to Tech and I'm not convinced he could build a great defense with our guys. Bielema and Les Miles would be a train wreck. Both would suck at GT.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer

I don't think Venables is too interested in being a head coach. Could do worse though. No to Bielemma though. Just don't think he fits here. Miles I would like just because of the hilariousness he brings. Would be a good way to try and improve recruiting, that's for sure.

GTJeff1975

Jolly Good Fellow

I wouldn’t mind seeing what Satterfield could do.

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
I don't think Venables is too interested in being a head coach. Could do worse though. No to Bielemma though. Just don't think he fits here. Miles I would like just because of the hilariousness he brings. Would be a good way to try and improve recruiting, that's for sure.
Yeah I agree with you,he can recruit as in Les Miles and that is what we need at GT imo I'll have to look at the others y'all listed and see where there at