Fall Camp Thread

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

Other than the Academies, we may be the only college team where classes trump practices?

Given GT has the highest SAT scores for this incoming class of any public university (or college or institution) kind of hard to be a GT SA.

On the most important phase of the game that no one talks about (ST), the idea that a Fr long snapper may start is a very bad sign that the experienced long snappers aren't reliable. A successful FG needs a good snap, good hold and good kick........

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
On the most important phase of the game that no one talks about (ST), the idea that a Fr long snapper may start is a very bad sign that the experienced long snappers aren't reliable. A successful FG needs a good snap, good hold and good kick........
Experienced long snappers? I thought we lost the starter from last season.

IM79

Jolly Good Fellow
"Yeah, maybe we lost all of our experience. Looking at the 2018 roster, Zach Roberts(SR) and Lucas Patellas (So) are our only returning Long Snappers, but I don't know how much experience they have."

I believe we got a graduate transfer coming for this season.

1939hotmagic

Jolly Good Fellow
"Yeah, maybe we lost all of our experience. Looking at the 2018 roster, Zach Roberts(SR) and Lucas Patellas (So) are our only returning Long Snappers, but I don't know how much experience they have."

I believe we got a graduate transfer coming for this season.

Zach Roberts is the grad transfer; he was the starting long snapper at FCS Lamar University the past two seasons. Per the Tech football info guide, Lamar U only had one kick blocked in 58 attempts in 2016, and no blocks in 89 total punts and FG attempts last season.