Fall Camp Thread

MidtownJacket

Staff member
He always seem so bothered talking to the press.

Why do you think that?

What makes you think that?

Why would you think that?

Do you think that?

Why is it that you think that?

Have any idea why he sometimes looks annoyed yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NorthGaJacket15

Jolly Good Fellow
Surprised no one has asked him yet when he plans to publish a depth chart

I think I know what the answer would be, early next week... just shocked it hasn’t been one of the “everyday” questions until he gave the answer.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Coach giving Brad Stewart some love.

I really hope he finally has a break out year.

A lot of talk about ST.

Holder isn't set. Stewart is my guess for punt returner (duh) and maybe KO returner especially with the new rule. It will be interesting to see how the new KO rules with fair catch inside the 25 going to the 25 will be interesting.

King is back at 100% but CPJ said a week or so ago that no one was distinguishing themselves place kicking.

I guess we'll see soon.........

MidtownJacket

Staff member
A lot of talk about ST.

Holder isn't set. Stewart is my guess for punt returner (duh) and maybe KO returner especially with the new rule. It will be interesting to see how the new KO rules with fair catch inside the 25 going to the 25 will be interesting.

King is back at 100% but CPJ said a week or so ago that no one was distinguishing themselves place kicking.

Do you think there is a chance CPJ pulls BStew from return duty to keep him fresh for wideout? I don’t recall us ever having a main target at WR being the returner

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
A lot of talk about ST.

Lucas was our holder last year (I think)