Fall Camp Thread

herb

Helluva Engineer
Camp 2018 is also the time to be sure that our fandom is ready. Cars have new GT Family stickers. And, @MrsDrJacket made sure her new little grill is ready to go. Notice the customized GT insulated cups she had made.
245b86fb18967817117d5a3face00f3f.jpg
b16dea5d46aceddfde25aa6224439175.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
With a backyard like that you really need a charcoal grill though, not some little gas model

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
With a backyard like that you really need a charcoal grill though, not some little gas model
The one covered up next to it is exactly that. It's our favorite. On the other side is the smoker. Btw, the little tower charcoal grill is easy to underestimate. It's got heavy-duty cast iron grates and is well engineered. [emoji41]

Last edited:

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
The kiddo and I may just take yall up on this offer :)
That would be fun. Let us know if you get to thinking about it. We'll try again this year to plan around the schedule. Somehow, we got every game on tv up here last year. We are going to try our best to make it to Atlanta for 1 home game and we're trying to be at UNC for that road game.

Enuratique

Jolly Good Fellow
Anyone who wants to come watch a game with us in southern Virginia (Tidewater) has a place waiting for them!

I live in Fairfax, but my in-laws live in Warsaw, VA. I always look for excuses to escape that sleepy town - especially if GT is playing because I don't think they get the right Raycom broadcasts carrying GT so I have to rig up some illegal stream. I may take you up on that, or at least meet up when GT plays UVA next year.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
I live in Fairfax, but my in-laws live in Warsaw, VA. I always look for excuses to escape that sleepy town - especially if GT is playing because I don't think they get the right Raycom broadcasts carrying GT so I have to rig up some illegal stream. I may take you up on that, or at least meet up when GT plays UVA next year.
I like it. Those 2 cities are 2.5 to 3 hrs away from where we are way down here in SoVa. I can't wait to see what the television realities are going to be for this season. I hope we will be as fortunate as we were last year in getting all the games.

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
1. <Shrug>we work on that every day
2. You'd have to ask Nate about that
3. I guess we'll find out
4. We do some good things and some bad things
5. He would be the first to tell you that he needs to be more consistent
6. Oh I don't have any idea about that. We want to have 8 guys that can play.
7. Probably a little of both
8. We will sort all that out next week. We've got a pretty good idea.
9. We'll see
10. Fewer missed assignments and more consistency
11. Getting off the field and being more consistent. It's like anything else.

How did I do?

If you will get a life size cutout of Coach Johnson to stand in front of you, you can handle the press conferences from here on out! LOL!

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
Which one of you guys works in Tysons? I pull into the office garage and probably 3 days a week park next to somebody with a big huge GT licence plate holder, and bumper stickers.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
When is your other stubborn cat going to become a GT fan???
Hehehe....that's a valid question. That cat used to have a GT shirt, too. But it faded. It's the only piece from the previous sticker set she reused so's we could have the correct number of cats depicted.

In real life, our cats do have GT collars and bandanas. We're going to try those again on gamedays this fall.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Which one of you guys works in Tysons? I pull into the office garage and probably 3 days a week park next to somebody with a big huge GT licence plate holder, and bumper stickers.
It's not me. I'm down here in a humble city barely above N Carolina.