Fall Camp Thread

Milwaukee

Banned
IMO, Jordan starts unless he's got any lingering physical issues. People need to quit acting like MJ is a liability. He's a good player, and he's by far the most experienced. LJ will play though ala Tevin/Vad 2012.

In no way is MJ a liability. But the ceiling is lower for the entire season with MJ, if you can't see that then you're overcome with bias.

If MJ gets the nod I have his back 100% at that point.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Lemme guess. You were team vad

Reminds me of a press conference during the Tevin/Vad year. CPJ was asked why he didn't just play Vad, because Vad looked exciting every series he was in. -- CPJ said something like, Vad only knew a little of the offense, and couldn't run anything else. He did well running that little bit, but if he stayed in defenses would adjust and he couldn't change it up with Vad in. -- Made me realize even more that the coaches know much more about not only the current abilities of the players, but also the current limitations.

I have nothing against Vad, nothing against Jordan, Johnson, Jones, or Marshall. I just know that I only know an extremely small percentage of the information that the coaches know. I'm not in a rush to know who the starting QB will be. I'll be happy watching them on 9/4.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
In no way is MJ a liability. But the ceiling is lower for the entire season with MJ, if you can't see that then you're overcome with bias.

If MJ gets the nod I have his back 100% at that point.

Dude, have you seen my posts about the QBs. Pretty obvious which guy I have the preference for.

I just think in a big game to start the season, and as to not get a freshmen who's never taken a real snap rattled that could effect him the rest of his career, you let the veteran who's a good player start the game. Pick your spots for someone who's green, but ultra talented.

Whatever happens the rest of the year is up to the QBs to claim by their play.