failed to meet expectations.

The 55-year-old Gailey had lost support among the fan base,
which made fundraising more difficult, and he wasn't the sort of
dynamic personality who could help the Yellow Jackets make a name
in the crowded Atlanta sports scene.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/news/story?id=3127998

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
That and the dude investigating us was a UNC grad. It also didn't help the Drad went against his direct order to not tell CPJ.
Isn't that the truth dc! I still can't figure out why Drad told him, except he thought that johnson should know and that maybe the NCAA wouldn't find out. Big mistake and Tech paid for it and Drad left for a better opportunity.

JanKemp

Georgia Tech Fan
I just think it's sad that a fanbase settles & doesn't expect or want more!! That's probably exactly what the "hill" wants us to do is just accept it! We should all be emailing & lobbying for change , I know I am

I just think it's sad that a fanbase settles & doesn't expect or want more!! That's probably exactly what the "hill" wants us to do is just accept it! We should all be emailing & lobbying for change , I know I am
I NEVER "settle," and I always EXPECT more, but sometimes it's just not in the cards. After being a Tech fan for nearly 60 years, I have learned to deal with it and keep my mouth shut (except among good friends) when I am angry. More should do the same.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member

Unless you bundle some cash, your opinion isn't going to go very far. The people who bankroll fund the program still believe CPJ is the right coach for the job.