Duke

65Jacket

GT Athlete
I have been sitting with the Baileys for the last 4 years at our home games. I usually go to 1 or 2 games each series. Yesterday was just an unbelievable thrill to see Wade hit that homer and to be in the celebration with his family and high fiving with his dad. I was so afraid that he was going to strike out, in his final at bat at the Rusty C., when the count went to 0-2. To see that ball fly out of the stadium was awesome.

65Jacket

GT Athlete
This UGA choke will be remembered for a long time. Duke kids can swing the stick.
I am so proud of one of my most hated oponants, Duke. They took two baseball games from Ugag yesterday and saved me the agony of seeing Ugag go to a Super Regional. It was so great watching those Red clam morons sit there in stunned silence as their dream season was flushed down the cesspool drain.All the fans with their incessant "arfing" made their customary super fast exit as the last out was made by a goofus turning the wrong was on a wild throw to first base and getting trapped off the bag.

Deleted member 2897

It was a rough tournament for the ACC. NC State, Clemson, Florida State, and Louisville all lost. It took a wonderful miracle for Duke to advance as the only ACC team left to join UNCheat.

Both of them though have a reasonable shot at continuing on still. UNCheat faces Stetson and Duke faces Texas Tech.

The SEC sent 5 teams through, sigh.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
It was a rough tournament for the ACC. NC State, Clemson, Florida State, and Louisville all lost. It took a wonderful miracle for Duke to advance as the only ACC team left to join UNCheat.

Both of them though have a reasonable shot at continuing on still. UNCheat faces Stetson and Duke faces Texas Tech.

The SEC sent 5 teams through, sigh.
The SEC sent 6 teams through, but they all have to play each other, so 3 SEC teams will be in Omaha. I'm pulling for Stetson and Tennesse Tech to win it all.

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
Pure justice to see Scott Stricklin & ugag go down what with being so close to the Super R. Stricklin would have been a good HC for Tech, but Hall wasn't ready to leave. Stricklin went to the "otherside" by going to ugag!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I am so proud of one of my most hated oponants, Duke. They took two baseball games from Ugag yesterday and saved me the agony of seeing Ugag go to a Super Regional. It was so great watching those Red clam morons sit there in stunned silence as their dream season was flushed down the cesspool drain.All the fans with their incessant "arfing" made their customary super fast exit as the last out was made by a goofus turning the wrong was on a wild throw to first base and getting trapped off the bag.

Ditto. I swore to myself Sunday night that I wouldn't say a bad thing about Duke for a year if they knocked off UGAg. I've made it a day .......